Jump to content
more

Kickr V3

Recommended Posts

I’m thinking of selling my 2017 V3 and upgrading to the new 2018. It has been used in our games room so no dust or humidity or anything like that. In great condition and comes with original box (some people like this...?)  and receipts.

Open to offers but thinking around $1,200

Melbourne 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whats the difference between the V3 & V4 that would make you wanna upgrade

Just curious -

I'm not interested in buying it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, willie said:

Less noise... V4 is basically drive chain noise. 

Yep this. The V3 is pretty quiet really-I still easily watch TV while on the bike but like the idea of a pretty silent unit. For those that don’t really care I figured a second hand unit at around $500 discount might sound alright. If anyone is still interested I can drop it to $1,100 but that’s it. Otherwise for the sake of $500 I can live with a little noise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, more said:

Yep this. The V3 is pretty quiet really-I still easily watch TV while on the bike but like the idea of a pretty silent unit. For those that don’t really care I figured a second hand unit at around $500 discount might sound alright. If anyone is still interested I can drop it to $1,100 but that’s it. Otherwise for the sake of $500 I can live with a little noise 

Do you use a fan for cooling?  My tv or music is fine with trainer noise but can't hear jack over my massive fan..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, pieman said:

Do you use a fan for cooling?  My tv or music is fine with trainer noise but can't hear jack over my massive fan..

I have one like this and it’s not to bad

https://www.target.com.au/p/target-high-velocity-floor-fan-tarhvf19/61508842?utm_term=61508842&utm_content=target-high-velocity-floor-fan-tarhvf19&utm_source=google&utm_medium=merchant-site&utm_campaign=merchant-site&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkbKNy__k3QIVhwoqCh34dguDEAQYASABEgK6WfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CPLuiNL_5N0CFYwYKgodtmABTw

 

Its quiet enough so that I can have the fan and TV on at 4am and not wake the family up. But TBH in summer I could do with more airflow-but I normally just chuck the split system on which helps.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, willie said:

I got a Dyson fan, expensive but no noise. 

let me guess, you sell them..? 😁

I was waiting for you to plug the Wahoo fan.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, pieman said:

let me guess, you sell them..? 😁

I was waiting for you to plug the Wahoo fan.. 

I'll buy a whatever Willie's selling

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×