Jump to content
trinube

Biggest Loser 2018 edition

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, dazaau said:

Oh! I'm giving blood tomorrow! But I'll be good and weigh in beforehand. Mind you I do plasma so they pump you up with saline anyway...

And party pies & sausage rolls.

And chocolate milk.

And chocolates.

And cheese.

 

No wonder I can't loose more weight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weigh myself most day - Last Monday was 98.  Wednesday was 96.4, Friday was 95.3.  Worked my arse off all weekend and ate well.  This morning - 98.4 😫😫😫😫

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to Humdrum! She is the biggest loser!!! :clap::thumbup::thumbup1:

Having given up all that is good in this life (carbs and meat) I think we can all agree she deserves it! :notworthy:

@willie Here are the provisional results for the competition:

Curent Top 10    
1 humdrum 11.53%
2 Dazaau 10.51%
3 KieranR 7.46%
4 Ex-Hasbeen 7.03%
5 Mike Honcho 6.29%
6 noknees 6.15%
7 lawman 5.77%
8 trinube 5.47%
9 Tyno 5.13%
10 FatPom 3.68%
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations Humdrum!  Now you can go and demolish that pack of Tim Tams in preparation for your return to Ironman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done Humdrum, a deserved victory. And kudos to everyone else who dropped some lard just in time for bikini season...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dazaau said:

 

Congratulations to Humdrum! She is the biggest loser!!! :clap::thumbup::thumbup1:

Having given up all that is good in this life (carbs and meat) I think we can all agree she deserves it! :notworthy:

@willie Here are the provisional results for the competition:

Curent Top 10    
1 humdrum 11.53%
2 Dazaau 10.51%
3 KieranR 7.46%
4 Ex-Hasbeen 7.03%
5 Mike Honcho 6.29%
6 noknees 6.15%
7 lawman 5.77%
8 trinube 5.47%
9 Tyno 5.13%
10 FatPom 3.68%

well done on shortening your life and becoming unhealthy by dropping carbs all for the sake of a small financial gain...(insert sarcasm font)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks all.

I'm not quite finished yet before I can get back into the TimTams.

Maybe when I am where I want to get to there could be a photo ;)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, trinube said:

Well done Humdrum, a deserved victory. And kudos to everyone else who dropped some lard just in time for bikini season...

Probably not gonna work for me ❄️

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now the challenge is over I’m losing without trying. 71.7 this morning. 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, humdrum said:

Now what do I get myself for a Christmas present with this win....🤔

At least post a pic of your new shoes (or whatever)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, humdrum said:

here's one of me on my new bike from monday nights' CX racing

 

CX.jpg

Is that a Focus Paralane?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today hasn't been good. Too much chocolate & beer around the house. :)

Tomorrow & Boxing Day will be worse, but I'm not worried. I know I'm just going to click back into what is now normal straight after.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Today hasn't been good. Too much chocolate & beer around the house. :)

Tomorrow & Boxing Day will be worse, but I'm not worried. I know I'm just going to click back into what is now normal straight after.

Yeah, we've got a fridge full of chocolate and fruit as well. Hovering around 78-79 and I'm confident I can be 77 or less by the new year - I've got a long list of things that need doing around the house. I've just got to keep the mind switched on and the mouth switched off :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/12/2018 at 7:12 PM, humdrum said:

Thanks all.

I'm not quite finished yet before I can get back into the TimTams.

Maybe when I am where I want to get to there could be a photo ;)

Can you do a photo next to your bike on tippy toes with an inspiration quote as you stare off into the distance? 

Congrats btw you were looking the leanest I have ever seen you at the Crits the other week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was 86 this morning after a couple of big days, and 88 just a few minutes ago. One more day of this madness, then back to normal. At least most of this should come off quickly.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still losing without trying. This morning I almost saw the scales flick to 69.X But the damn things settled at 70.1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Katz said:

I'm still losing without trying. This morning I almost saw the scales flick to 69.X But the damn things settled at 70.1.

The longer you're awake, the heavier you get. Take the first reading :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sitting on 79 even post xmas - given how much crap we've ingested I'm pretty happy with that but it's time to rid the house of the sugary rubbish and get back to the pre-Xmas eating pattern.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, trinube said:

but it's time to rid the house of the sugary rubbish

Unfortunately my favorite method is to ingest it, and there's still heaps to go. 

I was 89.1kg this morning, so I put on 5kg over 4 days of excess. I'll still be eating a little rubbish over the next couple of days, but nothing like the past few, so hope to see the weight come off and get back down to under 86 to see in the new year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, I am getting desperate to spend this money (it's as much a bad habit as binge eating...)

@willie, where's my voucher (and the December/January/Boxing Day Sales for trannies) ! 😁

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Unfortunately my favorite method is to ingest it, and there's still heaps to go. 

I find it quite cathartic to just toss it in the bin. I'm seriously sick of the sight and taste of chocolate but if it's there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, humdrum said:

OK, I am getting desperate to spend this money (it's as much a bad habit as binge eating...)

@willie, where's my voucher (and the December/January/Boxing Day Sales for trannies) ! 😁

 

And @willie I still want to know if you have any 9.5 US  Zantes in stock - very keen to get another pair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite eating way too much at multiple Christmas functions I'm still going down. Broke below 70 this morning. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, humdrum said:

OK, I am getting desperate to spend this money (it's as much a bad habit as binge eating...)

@willie, where's my voucher (and the December/January/Boxing Day Sales for trannies) ! 😁

 

I've sent Willie a message and I'm sure he will be in touch :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks dazaau,

 

contact has been established, shoes and socks on their way soon, so my shopping habit is satisfied (for now) 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, humdrum said:

 shoes and socks on their way soon

Can't wait to see the photos :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/12/2018 at 8:39 AM, Ex-Hasbeen said:

I was 89.1kg this morning, so I put on 5kg over 4 days of excess. I'll still be eating a little rubbish over the next couple of days, but nothing like the past few, so hope to see the weight come off and get back down to under 86 to see in the new year.

88.0 this morning, so the plan is hatching nicely. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×