Peter

Super league season 2 this weekend

Hardly a circus, the latest instalment on twitter re macca is a circus.  still cant believe the macca hasnt gone back to kona or called sunny out on it, world champ to world champ style, full octagon.

• Haha 1

I'm no macca fan, but the racing and coverage was brilliant. I really like enduro format and Ali Brownlee commentary took it to another level. Its worth watching just for the great close up video of the swim.

yeah I just watched the replay on you tube while I was zwifting - its very well produced for TV and very professional

I Like it

The Hamilton island test event was brilliant -cant wait to see the next event in Malta

Mens stage one race.

I have found the coverage isn't as good as last year.  Jumpy footage.

Very watchable. If only the commentators could keep their traps shut for a few moments while the run is happening so you can hear the breathing and footfalls of the athletes. We could really hear how much they are suffering and get a better idea of speed.

4 hours ago, Peter said:

Mens stage one race.

I have found the coverage isn't as good as last year.  Jumpy footage.

Jumpy footage, probably looking over his shoulder for Sunny ....lol.

On 30/09/2018 at 10:19 AM, Oompa Loompa said:

Hardly a circus, the latest instalment on twitter re macca is a circus.  still cant believe the macca hasnt gone back to kona or called sunny out on it, world champ to world champ style, full octagon.

According to ST Macca will be part of the Prince of Bahrain entourage at Kona this year.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Triathlon_Forum_F1/Kona_and_the_Prince_of_Bahrain_Circus__P6753009/?forum_view=forum_view_collapsed&;page=unread#unread