Sign in to follow this  
AJS

Garmin 920 pairing weirdness - any solutions / suggestions?

Evening all,

I'm having some odd things occur with my gadgetry and wondered if it was just me!

So... I have a Garmin 920 watch which is generally working fine... it reads and pairs with my Wahoo tickr HRM fine too...

It also picks up and spots my SRM power meter OK even when the bike is in the garage and I wander past...

BUT... when I head out for a TT set, with the Wahoo Tickr HRM on (and reading OK on the Garmin)... i cannot for the life of me get the watch to 'see' the SRM - despite trying everything - turning the pedals over, applying pressure to cranks, restarting watch etc...

Only thing I can think is maybe the Garmin can't 'read' a tickr and an SRM at the same time - wondered if anyone knew if this was the case? (Or if I'm just a numpty)

Cheers!

I had a similar issue with my Garmin 500 mounted on my tt bars not seeing my quarq.  

I moved it to my back pocket and it worked. 

Pit was like the frame was in the way. 

Then I replaced the quarq battery and it was fine. Guessing the battery in the quarq was getting flat and reduced the signal strength. 

Me three, I find that when the battery is cactus I move the watch to my under seat bag thingy and all good. I should I used to have that problem, With the Faveros now I'll charge every month when I charge DI2, it all on the same power point. Easy!