Sign in to follow this  
Mike Del

Any video links or live feeds available to the World Champ races on the GC?

Hi, was wondering if anyone could direct me any videos of live feed of any of the World Champ races from the Gold Coast please? Or even the sprint races during the week.

Don't really know where to look, I can only seem to find a few short highlight packages. Cheers

Ta membership gave a link to itu website which has it live.

triathlonlive tv is the website

Otherwise Facebook has it I think

Edited by rory-dognz
  • Like 1

I think ironman are showing it

Women's race is awesome! Soon close! Gentle gas a great ride and got back o to the lead pack and is running a blinder

Oh, that was so not good for my heart - I was in the grandstand and watching ash as she headed for the corner you could almost see her thinking when do I go - and then she went and the grandstand went nuts - only quibble was she looked over her shoulder right in front of me - WT ? She looked so strong all the way through that run

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dazmuzza said:

How good was Holland though? She looked done half way through the race and then smashed it!

I was just saying the same thing to Mr BogFrog. To fall so far behind and be able to lift and catch up just shows you should never give up

I just found the results page. How ridiculous that they don't have the country represented against each athlete in the WC results. bad form ITU.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Mike Del said:

So is there any online video of these races?  I could only find one that wasn’t free

Not normally.

Fox show them or you can buy from triathlonlive.tv

If you are a TA member check your email for a code that will give you it for free for tomorrow. It's an auto renewal thing though so make sure you cancel it 

3 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

I just found the results page. How ridiculous that they don't have the country represented against each athlete in the WC results. bad form ITU.

They do. 

DCEC5866-2BE3-4020-BF24-A5BAF2FBACBA.png

OK. I was on a different site, that "looked" like the official site. It actually does have a country flag against the competitors for all the sprint categories.

image.thumb.png.1e2c56840336b2e8d2f1462e984aad70.png

How cool for Ash.  I know it's not quite the same as when winning the final was winning the championship, but it's still damn awesome, and doing it at home!

• Like 1