Ayto

Seeking Donations / Support!!

Roxii - Hope this is ok to post here - sing out if not.

Hi all,

I am seeking your support for a cause very close to my heart.  I have been selected to take part in a charity bike ride for the Herbalife Nutrition Foundation in early 2019, riding from Torquay, Victoria to Adelaide, South Australia, a journey of 840km.

The aim of the ride is to raise $150,000.00 which will be used to support selected Australian based charity partners of the foundation, however I need your help by way of cash donations and / or goods in kind as I will be looking to run a raffle or the like in the near future. Click on the Go fund Me link below for full details of the various Australian Charities this cause supports.

Emo is already behind the cause with a voucher to the tune of $250 to be used towards entry at any of his events (Excluding Husky LCW Oct 18), so thanks so much to Emo and his team!!

Anything you can spare would be well received and much appreciated.

Information about the foundation can be found at https://www.herbalifenutritionfoundation.org/

Donations can be made via the following GoFundMe link, or if you want to make sure every cent of you donation goes to this worthy cause, I can provide bank account details to an account I have set up specifically for this cause.

https://www.gofundme.com/steve039s-hff-charity-ride&rcid=r01-153596369407-2d442ca165af4761&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w

I would appreciate if you could share with your peers.

Thanks in advance.  Your support is appreciated.

Regards

Steve                                                                                                                                                                                      

image.png

image.png

• Like 3

Hey mate, 

Mate I'll give you a couple of shoe vouchers for RunWith. Shoot me a message and we'll get it sorted. 

Hope no one minds, but bumping back to the top.

Any assistance appreciated

Cheers

Ayto

In for a few bucks, C'mon folks, help the big fella.

• Thanks 1