Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Nice looking bike kits (cycling ideas)

I’m trying to come up with a design for my business. 

It needs some orange in it. 

But basically I just want some ideas  

nothing retro  

If you could link or upload examples that would be cool  

Edited by Peter

I personally think plain designs are the best looking. Rapha kit always look very classy. Blacksheep also (though I suspect they've noticed the rapha trends and imitate them :P ) I also love certain designs done by the likes of Fyxo and La Passione.

The kits I really hate are the busy with too many clashing zany colours looking ones that you see everywhere. Also anything with cartoon characters on it sucks! :)

It’s a hard task coming up with something from a blank canvas, with our suits/cycle gear I trolled through pages and pages of designs and mashed a few together.

Something I certainly failed with in the first cycle kit design we did was to factor in rider safety, there was a lot of black and in the times we live in cycle safety is something that needs to be at the forefront of thought when choosing colors. 

Im not a huge fan of “traditional” kits but the second design we came up with ended up a lot more that way inclined.