HOTW

Hell of the West 2019 entries are open.

“LOCK UP YOUR PUFF” - The 28th edition of Goondiwindi Tri club HELL OF THE WEST entries are open. Race day is 10th Feb 2019

Get great early bird prices $180 for Half distance, includes great race goodies, cap, and finisher towel. A proper cotton one that will fit around the Clydesdale’s.

And fantastic new withdrawal policy for all you higly tuned triathletes that are likely to pull a heart string, sorry I mean hamstring.

Eg - Up to 95% refund if you are early bird entrant and have to withdraw before cutoff on 27th Jan 2019. Early bird ends 14th oct.

This is a old school community race with fair race conditions, enthusiastic volunteers and great local cheer squad. Perfect for all you trannies.

Also plenty of race opinions for family and supporters on the Super Saturday - kids tri, enticer and 5K/10K charity run

Don’t bother donanting to drought relief, just get off the coast, come and visit, race and spend some of your hard earned in the towns out west like Goondiwindi. www.hellofthewest.com

A8C74C0B-A9E2-4C63-BF1F-A51A54133A6E.jpeg

56FA32B9-4B8B-44AF-A94A-058FE4CCFB05.jpeg

• Like 1

Do you know if any Trannies have done this race? I think it's the first time I've heard of it :goof:

19 hours ago, Tyno said:

Do you know if any Trannies have done this race? I think it's the first time I've heard of it :goof:

Is this a new event? sounds good, 

• Like 1