prizna

What training did you do today...

12 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

I've never used zwift, but I would have thought they would make it interactive enough that if you can position yourself directly behind another person, or in a pack it would make allowances and give you better speed for the same power output.

That's true if you run a road bike but I use a TT bike exclusively on Zwift, so never get any draft benefit. (quite a few get it behind me though :lol:)

• Haha 1

5 x Yassos this morning and then 2:10 on the turbo (moved Saturday's ride to today 'cos City2Surf). Was meant to be 2.5 but was done. TP told me I would probably need more rest today so I took it at it's word!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, monkie said:

5 x Yassos this morning and then 2:10 on the turbo (moved Saturday's ride to today 'cos City2Surf). Was meant to be 2.5 but was done. TP told me I would probably need more rest today so I took it at it's word!

Have a good C2S

Early morning today having to get my MIL to the hospital by 6am for cataract surgery, so I decided to take a day of ARL. That meant I got to play "Pro-Hours" at the dam. It's lovely there at 9am. Did an hour out there, then came home & went to the gym.

#loveprohours

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Early morning today having to get my MIL to the hospital by 6am for cataract surgery, so I decided to take a day of ARL. That meant I got to play "Pro-Hours" at the dam. It's lovely there at 9am. Did an hour out there, then came home & went to the gym.

#loveprohours

That's like Wed last week till Tuesday this week. Annual leave... Sleep in, train, eat, sleep, go and get Ivy from school 😎✌️👌 happy days 

Getting to the stage where I need a "The best thing I did for my diet today was..." thread instead of this one, been getting a few too many bad days on that front and getting in danger of them outnumbering the good days

• Like 1

Obviously not all in one hit, but 100 pushups this morning.  I feel like superman.  No, actually I feel like shit.  Never done that before.  That's about the most significant thing I've done in a year.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, goughy said:

Obviously not all in one hit, but 100 pushups this morning.  I feel like superman.  No, actually I feel like shit.  Never done that before.  That's about the most significant thing I've done in a year.

Good work 

59min run 

Didn't look at the watch just by the feeling. Ran faster than normal, but it felt like a basic Endurance effort. 

Cracking morning here 

Edit to ask: Should my 16 weeks have started Monday just gone or the coming week?? 

20180811_074120.jpg

Edited by FFF1077
Questions
  • Like 2

Best 2 weeks I've had in a long time.  120k ride today out in the "hills" behind wauchope and telegraph point.  Starting to feel like a triathlete again.  Off to the pool I go...

• Like 3

8 hours ago, FFF1077 said:

59min run 

Didn't look at the watch just by the feeling. Ran faster than normal, but it felt like a basic Endurance effort. 

Cracking morning here 

Edit to ask: Should my 16 weeks have started Monday just gone or the coming week?? 

20180811_074120.jpg

Training peaks tells me its 16 weeks to raceday which would mean Monday coming.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, RunBrettRun said:

Training peaks tells me its 16 weeks to raceday which would mean Monday coming.

Cheers mate