prizna

What training did you do today...

2.1km, then a relaxing hour laid back having my blood pumped out then back in.

Is this what it's like to be a professional cyclist?

Edited by Ex-Hasbeen
  • Haha 3

10km jog 

Did a km of tempo as my left quad was TIGHT! Hammies were complaining about the change in gait but I just told them to HTFU 😎🤘

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, FFF1077 said:

10km jog 

Did a km of tempo as my left quad was TIGHT! Hammies were complaining about the change in gait but I just told them to HTFU 😎🤘

Hasten slowly grasshopper... 

16 minutes ago, pieman said:

Hasten slowly grasshopper... 

Che? 

Speak English lad 😂

2 hours ago, FFF1077 said:

10km jog 

That looks a nice place to go running Sam. Finding those spots makes training that much more enjoyable.

• Like 1

A hills run & then booked flights to NZ for IM NZ 2019...so better get training for real!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

40min easy run.

10min @ 6m/km

20min @ 5.30m/km

10min @ 5m/km

Legs still work 😎

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

That looks a nice place to go running Sam. Finding those spots makes training that much more enjoyable.

Yeah it's cool. Lots of dogs running around going nuts, makes me smile. 

1hr Zwift custom workout. Big gear work. 

• Like 1

SIS  Zwift Tour de Oz Stage 7

48km

896m climbed

1hr 48

Fark that was challenging after not much riding...

• Like 2

Nil 

Day off 

Breakfast with my girl 😊👌

IMG_20180722_065204_760.jpg

Edited by FFF1077
Image added
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Friday - Gym and Treadmill - Gym just covered all movement patterns.  Treadmill 5x1km (3:24/3:20/3:18/3:15/3:12 pace) with 40sec rest b/n reps

Saturday - Easy 60min run early start for work so didn't really want to be up 3:30am after finishing at 8pm friday night. Arvo Brick Session 90mins with last 30mins hard (apparently not hard because no PM to record it) then 30min run off bike 

Sunday - 3hr Trainer session with hard run off bike - 2x4km Out and back (13:20 for out/13:57 back) 1min break between.   Arvo swim and deep water   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fitness Buddy said:

Friday - Gym and Treadmill - Gym just covered all movement patterns.  Treadmill 5x1km (3:24/3:20/3:18/3:15/3:12 pace) with 40sec rest b/n reps

Saturday - Easy 60min run early start for work so didn't really want to be up 3:30am after finishing at 8pm friday night. Arvo Brick Session 90mins with last 30mins hard (apparently not hard because no PM to record it) then 30min run off bike 

Sunday - 3hr Trainer session with hard run off bike - 2x4km Out and back (13:20 for out/13:57 back) 1min break between.   Arvo swim and deep water   

That would be enough to kill me off for the weekend, let alone the rest!  nice 👍

1 hour ago, Fitness Buddy said:

Arvo Brick Session 90mins with last 30mins hard (apparently not hard because no PM to record it) then 30min run off bike 

MEOW! Saucer of milk for FB

12 minutes ago, FatPom said:

That would be enough to kill me off for the weekend, let alone the rest!  nice 👍

Been work in progress.   I actually run better after doing strength stuff.  It is like all my muscles are ready to go and I have more mobility.  This session I surprised myself after the first 3 I felt good.  Then on last one got to 600m and started to lose it a bit and some self talk (just stay strong for one more minute) I relaxed and finished well.  

Foam roller before and straight after. Get some protein fairly quickly too.  

Todays run off bike though got 20mins in and I started to sound like Lionel Sanders with his grunting.  I wasnt even trying to do it, it was just coming out.  An errr it was hurting from a gut point of view.  Yet legs were still going strong. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BogFrog said:

MEOW! Saucer of milk for FB

😁😁😁😁

Couldn't resist myself) 

The weekly report

Time to get more serious - a lot can be achieved in three months 

Yesterday we rode up the O'Reiley's climb twice then ran up for 20min and back

The object - to achieve two one hour efforts at 80% of FTP - then a transition run up hill to work on run technique, all together a four and half hour workout 

Conditions - it was fine but cold (for south east Queensland) 1C at the start - a beautiful 23C day by time we had finished

Time to really focus on recovery and refuelling - we have five Hawaii qualifiers but several other athletes training along with the group building strength and fitness for other races 😎

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AP said:

The weekly report

The object - to achieve two one hour efforts at 80% of FTP - then a transition run up hill to work on run technique, all together a four and half hour workout 

Conditions - it was fine but cold (for south east Queensland) 1C at the start - a beautiful 23C day by time we had finished

Time to really focus on recovery and refuelling - we have five Hawaii qualifiers but several other athletes training along with the group building strength and fitness for other races 😎

Did it even rain bro?

11 minutes ago, AP said:

The weekly report

Focussing on 1 percenters 👍👍

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RunBrettRun said:

Did it even rain bro?

no but he did start at 330am :lol:

It was 1 degree at 7am - it's an hour drive to the start line - for those interested I will leave home on my bike at 4.30 tomorrow 😏

22 minutes ago, AP said:

It was 1 degree at 7am - it's an hour drive to the start line - for those interested I will leave home on my bike at 4.30 tomorrow 😏

Ill just meet you at the coffee shop.

1 hour ago, AP said:

That's only like 2 hours sleep after watching the tour!