prizna

What training did you do today...

I rode a bike (said like "I bought a jeep").....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Esay 3km / 10 min hills (20 sec reps) / 1km easy / 2km fast.....

Nothing special but completed in the SMASHING tropical rain, and in the dark.  Was SOOOOO much fun :D:D:D 

At one point it was raining really hard, thinking it can't get heavier, then you could literally hear it turn up even heavier. 

• Like 3

3.3k pool swim. 

Bouy and Big paddles 

Some with no toys 

Yay 

2 hours ago, FFF1077 said:

3.3k pool swim. 

Bouy and Big paddles 

Some with no toys 

Yay 

nice. due to logistics, longest swims I can get in are 40 mins. can just about do 1.9kms in that time

• Like 1

Did the ST Zwift Hilly Vanilla, managed to stay with Rapp for 40mins, then the hills came. :blowup:

• Like 2

Just over 4km in the dam this morning. After only 1 swim in the past 2 weeks, it felt great to be back out there. And it was so windy there were actually ripples across the lake. :)

Except for the middle couple of km where it was sheltered, and like a sheet of glass.

• Like 2

ParkRun....  21:42min, (season best for me so far);  10th and 1st female. 170 odd, even with floods and road blocked. 

I was doing four runs sessions per week, but was getting slower.  Back up to five sessions for the last two weeks and paying off already. 

59FF01E8-B8BC-4929-941C-7F12E3CB1CEF.jpeg

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, skel said:

ParkRun....  21:42min, (season best for me so far);  10th and 1st female. 170 odd, even with floods and road blocked. 

I was doing four runs sessions per week, but was getting slower.  Back up to five sessions for the last two weeks and paying off already. 

59FF01E8-B8BC-4929-941C-7F12E3CB1CEF.jpeg

Nice. How come every pic  I see of other runners always  has their feet in the air like a loping gazelle, yet whenever I see a pic of me  it looks like I'm shuffling through treacle?

:whistling:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, FatPom said:

Nice. How come every pic  I see of other runners always  has their feet in the air like a loping gazelle, yet whenever I see a pic of me  it looks like I'm shuffling through treacle?

In my case, it's because i am.......

• Haha 2

Super Saturday...Rode 20k to Parkrun and 20k back then 3k in the pool. Fasted parkrun in a while too at 23 min and really only 90% effort, quite happy with that as I'm Concentrating on distance running right now

Edited by Mike Del
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FatPom said:

Same here. I've got a pic of the day I broke 39 for 10km, and I'd swear both feet are on the ground at the same time.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, FatPom said:

Just selective posting on my behalf, because most times I look as you describe....lol:D

• Haha 2

Friday late arvo surf till dusk only me out 

early surf this morning 3.5 hrs

home lunch

2nd surf with my eldest 2hrs this arvo 

my arms and eyes are F$&ck

Just over 5km this morning. Would love to have done more, but have "Dad Taxi" duties and had to leave early. The girl I was swimming with (if you count her waiting at each turn for me as swimming with) was continuing on to do 12. 

Maybe one day I'll have the time and the energy both on the same day.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FFF1077 said:

1hr walk

Stretching

Coffee

Nice work, if there's no coffee, it didnt happen 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20k run with friends including a 3k unplanned speed session in the middle when things got a little competitive, regretting it now. Longest run since the Brisbane Marathon last August. Bumped into AP on the run as well, good to know I'm not the oldest guy running around the Uni on a Sun morning ;-)

Edited by Mike Del

Thought I would sneak in a little incognito swim without my tranny kit at the Sydney Skinny with the Mrs.

Turn up and Matty Harris is on the mic. :lol: 

Cover = blown 

seriously fun experience though 

PS no tippy toes photos of today’s exercise 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Did an OD tri, which wasn't quite an OD tri.

1100m swim, 39k bike and a 10.25k run.

• Like 5