Rog

Subaru Forester 2.5i-S MY18

GENUINE REGRETTABLE SALE - FAMILY MOVING OVERSEAS DUE TO JOB TRANSFER

Only travelled 4547 km and purchased in January 2018 - call it brand new! 

Our family has really enjoyed this car and we will be sad to see it go, however I have been offered a job transfer to the US and we need to sell it. 

This top of the range 2018 Subaru Forester 2.5i-S S4 Auto AWD MY18 has leather seats, keyless start, power door mirrors, parking camera, eye-sight assist, side airbags and bluetooth connectivity. It is beautifully presented in showroom condition. 7 airbags to give you added protection with an ANCAP safety rating of 5. It has blind spot sensor, voice recognition and front cup holders and electric sunroof, ABS brakes, 18" alloy wheels and satellite navigation (GPS). Finally this car has rear vision / reversing camera and dual zone climate control air conditioning. 

Comes with 3 year factory warranty plus 3 years mechanical protection warranty.

Rego and roadside assist paid for until January 2019. 

IMG_2263.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

Message me if you’re genuinely interested as there are a couple of options on the table. 

6 hours ago, Rog said:

NYC Flanman!

Congrats mate. There is nothing like living OS with the family. I had a 5 & 8 YO when we went. Best thing ever. Have fun and enjoy.

FM

PS: I am after a new car in 4 months but am replacing my existing Forrester with an Outlander. I just need the extra towing. Best of luck selling the Subi  - I love them

• Thanks 1