Sign in to follow this  
Tsarus

I sought advice here last year about my 1st Triathlon. U all encouraged me to have a go. I made the July edition if Australian Triathlete Magazine #INSPO - U all ROK

70.3 maybe in Amsterdam supporting a close friend who is in a massive battle with Cystic Fibrosis n then if I really can do a 70.3 I'm reaching to be just the 2nd bloke ever with CF n lung transplant to finish n a 140.6 - an American, Scott Johnson, did it at age 33. I'm 47 n its a massive ask however why can't I do it I ask? Hahahaha Thanks everyone

received_10156387591371530.jpeg

• Like 8

Well done, lucky TA didn’t ban you for having your zipper undone though I think there technical area has backed off on that.... lol

serioulsy, great job. 

You also won the longest thread title too! 

Good stuff mate, one of my best mates went through the same as you with CF and transplant, pretty impressive to be able to get any Tri done regardless of distance. Good stuff, hope to see you get through the 70.3 and beyond!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congrats, I remember your post, My daughters friends has CF and is not doing well, shes only 8, im going to buy this copy of the magazine, show my daughter as she gets terribly upset when she hears her friend Skylah is in hospital again, then im going to send it to Skylah to have a read.  it may give her some hope.

Seriously congrats mate

• Like 2

Big congrats, keep us up to date on how your training & race goes. All the best for your friend too