Sign in to follow this  
AP

Intestinal parasites

Judging by the responses of some on this forum a few could benefit from a good clean out - if you don't want to go down the conventional anti parasite trail - you could try using a few of these in your cooking - all of the filthy countries of the world found out a long time ago that including lots of chilli in their diets helped them avoid a lot of tummy upsets - these are Yellow Ghosts and Carolina Reapers - both guaranteed to scare out any tummy bugs you may be harbouring 😏 from my own garden 

6KK9xYnCXTNSa6Sgi12ydmhCmqu8FfI7aSt6VMWbekxydth6AzbUnIhvjaz3ksCuw1y5pBRUh-DsWTK83LvR54ORTkVXpRk9QcXLSOoCBP4ByI9jMhDYgYU3Kfi6m3lldeQMAL9KKZBm4anG1nd0gYKnV9xeUU9wpMr5gHU6Lhy78kp7MBd4utLV09RKrY9VQxrW-a9aktZsw6wTyqP-SQropAKXjR0XjnDueLTUUUg4FgDvgYKosA8dX_xlBT4yi7ebtyjFa0wzAj1s8_S95_HL1NhIxohx_35sHmM2QXc2QCSAMteqgOCINNRM4NbLRgOnEGugpWzQqTWiiSw0dEcQytrJcbNd-k8OCs2eMl9rLzveb6rNeWQDs1n9LcdO7jS3P7XaqGskcQY3E4ArDhSALp6kS42RuW4UVF4Q74k0GYDr9LO_61u3WBjLs8zoAEy1Z3dmutHNqFp8lA5P7JHZSg3gWsJVZ4VcsformBm15DmBIZqfXYv782wgfM7kVPBjA5FjXMfFv9FZW--Khfh0yCdPUuqPL3qqB1OgQKhXRkeWUy2XLKogXksDrV9Wt1Jhh-Ud8mZo1zuwVqYhtQRh5xWDQMShFqjXnCM=w640-h480-no

44 minutes ago, trilobite said:

No camel semen?

Not yet. Not until AP started drinking it. 

Guest FFF1077
8 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

sandbox

Yep 

Thought I was in a professional fishing forum for a second there... 

24 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

Might be easier to just restrict AP to only being allowed to post in Tri-trade. 

I encourage everyone to make this their signature 

Guest FFF1077
1 hour ago, Peter said:

I encourage everyone to make this their signature 

I don't. That's harsh. 

Maybe he's having a bad day or he's shitty about something. 

That said, fishing is not the main point of this forum. Sandbox is the appropriate place ✌️