Sign in to follow this  
The Chump

Noosa 2018 - wait list entries sold out after 2 mins

I'm on the wait list and logged in 2 minutes after opening today and missed out. Any one have any luck - reassure me it was all fair in love and war.

Missed out too. Oh well. Guess some other event organiser will get my racing dollar. I might go to Mooloolaba again.

My friend's husband signed her up from the waitlist, so it is possible ... anthing is, really!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 12/06/2018 at 4:32 PM, MissJess said:

Missed out too. Oh well. Guess some other event organiser will get my racing dollar. I might go to Mooloolaba again.

Umm "other race organiser" ?

• Like 1

On 12/06/2018 at 4:32 PM, MissJess said:

Missed out too. Oh well. Guess some other event organiser will get my racing dollar.

Kingscliffe, Hervey Bay, Gundy, Byron Bay............... the list goes on.  But if it's over $200 for an OD, the money is going to the same event organiser!

I've given a fair bit of my dosh to Mool, but I loved that you could actually watch and support the elite going round rather than just racking and collecting their bikes.  Other than that WTC have only collected my money 3 other times, and one was before I knew any better!

@trifun yeah I know same crowd. I might even just not bother going up to QLD next season.

Edited by MissJess