Jump to content
monkie

Data and Running Shoes

Data and running shoes...  

37 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you struggle to find suitable running shoes when your current model is discontinued?

    • Never
      5
    • Sometimes
      18
    • Most of the time
      11
    • All of the time
      3
  2. 2. Where do you currently get shoe recommendations from?

    • Coach
      0
    • Specialist running store (e.g. RunWith)
      15
    • Chain running store (e.g. Athlete's Foot)
      2
    • Online
      13
    • Friends
      5
    • Nowhere. I just try blindly.
      2
  3. 3. Would you use a recommendation service which suggested shoes based on your shoe history?

    • Definitely not
      0
    • Maybe
      22
    • Probably
      12
    • Definitely
      3


Recommended Posts

My dream find would be a shop with a few pairs of Kayano 20's in the back room in my size, for me the best model out of most of the 25 I have worn, or it could have just a good year of running for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, James said:

My dream find would be a shop with a few pairs of Kayano 20's in the back room in my size, for me the best model out of most of the 25 I have worn, or it could have just a good year of running for me

Please share your shoe history when we're ready to go, 25 models would be very valuable!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, monkie said:

Please share your shoe history when we're ready to go, 25 models would be very valuable!

I assumed he meant 25 models of kayano...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, pieman said:

I assumed he meant 25 models of kayano...?

That's all good! Every model is different. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I meant I have worn most of the 25 models of Kayano's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Monkie Im interested in this & willing to add some comments when youre ready but if its all on facebook that wont work for me because I dont use FB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Surfer said:

Monkie Im interested in this & willing to add some comments when youre ready but if its all on facebook that wont work for me because I dont use FB

It'll be hosted seperately, will just be pushed to get people to join in through Facebook as well as anywhere else that we can!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am using Hokas but worried they may disappear as they are still not sold in many places. i am not sure i can go back to Gel Nimbus now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Prince said:

i am using Hokas but worried they may disappear as they are still not sold in many places. i am not sure i can go back to Gel Nimbus now. 

I stock em, you just need to give me a bell and I'll get you sorted :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×