willie

Huge Savings and 30% off everything else* @ RunWith

Huge Savings and 30% off everything else* @ RunWith - 6pm Friday 8th June- 12pm Tuesday 12th June, 2018 (Online Only - instore if you're a trannie of good standing)

CODE: weekend Please feel free to share the deal with friends and family.

New Balance Zante V3 - $65      New Balance Zante V4 - $89 (no further discounts apply to reduced stock)

Saucony Ride 10 40% off     Saucony Freedom ISO 40% off       Saucony Type A8 40% off      Saucony Fastwitch $79

Body Glide 50% off

All tops and bottoms (mens and womens) 40% off

PLEASE SHOOT ME A PM IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU'RE CHASING THAT IS NOT ON THE WEBSITE. I might still be able to help you get what you need. 

www.runwith.com.au

* Electronics excluded from discount (Garmin, Aftershokz, Fenix, Olight, Energizer, Wahoo, Petzyl) Please email me if you need something. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, willie said:

All tops and bottoms (mens and womens) 40% off

I don't see anything in gents tops or bottoms?

21 minutes ago, Tyno said:

Website hasn’t been switched on yet mate. Check back after 6pm tomorrow night and across the weekend. There’s still a few bits and bobs that need finishing. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tyno said:

Nude it is 👌😂😂😂

Willie can you stash me a pair of the Ride 10s in a UK 9.5? Very happy with the pair I bought the other week so want one to put in the cupboard. I'll place the order when I can this evening!

58 minutes ago, monkie said:

Willie can you stash me a pair of the Ride 10s in a UK 9.5? Very happy with the pair I bought the other week so want one to put in the cupboard. I'll place the order when I can this evening!

Yep, do you want a pair of the trail shoes as well? Similar to what you have in the New Balance but with a rock plate and trail pattern on the bottom (I wear em as well ;) ) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, willie said:

Yep, do you want a pair of the trail shoes as well? Similar to what you have in the New Balance but with a rock plate and trail pattern on the bottom (I wear em as well ;) ) 

Yeah. Sorry for not calling. But yes please. I will pop in Saturday or Sunday?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, willie said:

Did you serve your apprenticeship with McDonalds or something. 

Would you like fries trail shoes with that?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, monkie said:

Yeah. Sorry for not calling. But yes please. I will pop in Saturday or Sunday?

I’ll be there big Saturday and sunday. I’ll havng onto your size :)

2 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

There's a small back story... but not much. I'm a sucker ;)

5 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Normally I just shove socks down peoples knecks when they're buying shoes... Basically you're not allowed to leave without a pair. There's a reason I have a couple of hundred pairs on the wall :P:lol:

Jokes... It's Monkies fault for working out that running off road is way more awesome then on it.

So I considering myself more like a dealer... Just feeding the (good) habbit. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, willie said:

Normally I just shove socks down peoples knecks when they're buying shoes... Basically you're not allowed to leave without a pair. There's a reason I have a couple of hundred pairs on the wall :P:lol:

Jokes... It's Monkies fault for working out that running off road is way more awesome then on it.

So I considering myself more like a dealer... Just feeding the (good) habbit. 

I can vouch for the sock fetish thing.... LOL 😂👌

1 hour ago, FFF1077 said:

I can vouch for the sock fetish thing.... LOL 😂👌

Good socks are worth their weight in gold! The ones you got come Willie approved. They're awesome

2 hours ago, willie said:

Good socks are worth their weight in gold! The ones you got come Willie approved. They're awesome

Yeah cool 

I have two other pairs. They are slightly taller and have patterns but they're Injinji. Awesome socks. Never ever get sore feet. Ever. 😎👌👌

4 hours ago, willie said:

Which ones are they? I'm a sock goldilocks

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Turts said:

Which ones are they? I'm a sock goldilocks

Injinji

5 minutes ago, monkie said:

Injinji

The toe ones?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Turts said:

The toe ones?

Ignore me completely. I got my brands confused. In this case I can't remember the name of them and I can't find mine to check! I'll wait for a wiser person to comment. Sorry!

1 minute ago, monkie said:

Ignore me completely. I got my brands confused. In this case I can't remember the name of them and I can't find mine to check! I'll wait for a wiser person to comment. Sorry!

Cool, we'll see! 

I can't wear the ones with the individual toes, but always on the lookout for good running socks! 

Hey Willie I run with the Arahi 2's, I found them great for my long runs and Ironman.  Not sure how they would go in an Olympic distance or shorter where I'm pushing harder as I find they automatically slow my cadence a bit compared to my Lunarglides which I've been using for years.  Is there a 'race' or lightish type Hoka that would be good for this (and still be my required type shoe)?  or could I even still use Lunarglides for shorter stuff? Or is that not recommended due to the big differences in the 2 shoes?

Cheers,

Matt