Jump to content
willie

FFF1077 - Just for you mate

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

He must still be gathering his thoughts. This should be a good response. :)

or he's just looked at the distances and thought 'how effin' far?' :lol:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, roxii said:

Lets hope is raining uphill at 3am tomorrow so you can start your training off on the right foot. 

Because my left one is half ****ed 😂😂😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cranky said:

I wonder if he will deliver his own care package!!

Great work PM. So nice of him to send those kind words!

Enjoy FFF!

Thanks Cranky. 

You're a champion 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a quick reply. 

 

RBR, Willie and Pete Murray..... Amazing kindness. Absolutely incredible. 

 

I actually had a quiet cry on delivery knowing that I have somehow given enough somewhere for this to come along.... Blown away. 

 

Made a promise to myself that there'll be no emotion till the finish chute. Otherwise it will be too much. 

 

I'll type more later. 

 

You're all bloody awesome people. Seriously.... Lost for words. 

 

Cheers 

  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to the journey. You will surpass The Cranky thread.

Here’s looking at you Sam. 

FM

 

7EA7978E-859B-4567-988D-9E366C089D22.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will the care package also include a voucher for a #blessed tattoo !!??

Awesome work to all involved, what a great bunch of weirdos you lot are.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, trickle said:

Will the care package also include a voucher for a #blessed tattoo !!??

Awesome work to all involved, what a great bunch of weirdos you lot are.

Only if I go over the 13 😉👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bored@work said:

I’ll pay for his M dot tattoo if he wants one 

Meet you halfway with the Transitions logo on the hip? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FFF1077 said:

Meet you halfway with the Transitions logo on the hip? 

Plenty of time for Roxie to redesign the Trannies logo to incorporate #blessed, dolphins and Mdot?

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, trickle said:

Will the care package also include a voucher for a #blessed tattoo !!??

Awesome work to all involved, what a great bunch of weirdos you lot are.

We threw in some ballet shoes to help with his tippy toes. 😎

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping that wetty Zed rescued is still working for you?  Hopefully you get to use it and it's not a shark-infested duathlon!  

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a 1 piece transitions tri suit you can have if you’d like. 

Never worn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Turts said:

Hoping that wetty Zed rescued is still working for you?  Hopefully you get to use it and it's not a shark-infested duathlon!  

 

 

Turts,

 

You"re one of the champions here too.

That wettie and the messages etc over time have been really appreciated. ANd I was thinking on delivery, "How can I get Turts, Pinkboy, Sunnygirl and Go Easy" there as well....? 

 

Can't have everything or everyone but I can dream.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Peter said:

I have a 1 piece transitions tri suit you can have if you’d like. 

Never worn. 

Thanks but I have a deep emotional attachment to my Cannibal Tri Knicks.

Did 212km in them....no lube. No chaffe. 

And I'm a two piece build.......LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FFF1077 said:

Thanks but I have a deep emotional attachment to my Cannibal Tri Knicks.

Did 212km in them....no lube. No chaffe. 

And I'm a two piece build.......LOL

I’m a 2 piece too. It’s why I’ve never used it 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FFF1077 said:

Turts,

 

You"re one of the champions here too.

That wettie and the messages etc over time have been really appreciated. ANd I was thinking on delivery, "How can I get Turts, Pinkboy, Sunnygirl and Go Easy" there as well....? 

 

Can't have everything or everyone but I can dream.

Haha, no fear! This is all urs mate. Soak it up

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fitness Buddy said:

Amazing stuff everyone involved.  Now Sammy get that ankle right

Yeah it's awesome.

The ankle is going ok. I have been walking and more importantly at the moment RESTING it. Went for a MTB roll tonight just to wake the cycling muscles up as my bike is still on blocks till next pay day(plus shipping time). But riding is riding, and I actually think that NOT having the Frankenbike on the Kickr is a good thing because I would cook myself with enthusiasm......LOL

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just make sure you don't go crazy FFF. No-one wants to see you injured.

The only thing to remember is.....

 

 

SUB 13 and it counts. :)

Actually, sub 17 & it counts.

Edited by Ex-Hasbeen
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, FFF1077 said:

Yeah it's awesome.

The ankle is going ok. I have been walking and more importantly at the moment RESTING it. Went for a MTB roll tonight just to wake the cycling muscles up as my bike is still on blocks till next pay day(plus shipping time). But riding is riding, and I actually think that NOT having the Frankenbike on the Kickr is a good thing because I would cook myself with enthusiasm......LOL

 

 

 

 

 

 

What do you need for the bike mate. I’m having a garage clear out and would rather see stuff go to a good home than haggle in Facebook over a few bucks. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Just make sure you don't go crazy FFF. No-one wants to see you injured.

The only thing to remember is.....

 

 

SUB 13 and it counts. :)

Yes.

Said that to myself 100 times already since I saw the video today.

I'm a slow burning diesel, so I'll build and play to those strengths. And that's also where my confidence lies😎🤘

 

Watch this space.....🦄

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, roxii said:

What do you need for the bike mate. I’m having a garage clear out and would rather see stuff go to a good home than haggle in Facebook over a few bucks. 

I'm saving for an intergrated headset.

Also doing inner and outer cables*

 

Don't stress mate. All good either way.✌️

 

 

 

*old school cables not Di2 cables😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys are brilliant. Love your work 😘

 

Sam - you deserve this, youre a great tranny 😎

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×