Sign in to follow this  
willie

Treadmill - Near New $1500

I'm upgrading my treadmill to something a bit more crazy (ok I got given a commercial machine with a really hard deck - better for testing shoes)... So the Pro Form needs to find a new home. It's built and I can help get it to you within Sydney. 

Its a ProForm Performance 1850. I have one in my garage for me and it's pretty good, this one I was using to let people test shoes in the shop (it's had 4.5hrs worth of use, basically new!). they've got a big deck and work pretty well. It's on the softer side of things so better for those broken bodies like mine. 

$1500 (I paid $2500 for it not long ago and it's only been used 4.5hrs)

Specs are below:

• 3.0 CHP Mach Z Commercial Plus motor
  • Speed range: 0-22 kph (0-13.6 mph) with Quick Speed controls
  • Incline range: 0-15% with Quick Incline controls
  • Console with a 7″, back-lit LCD display
  • Web browser powered by Android
  • Console feedback:  incline level, elapsed time, time left, calories burned, calories per hour, distance, number of climbed vertical metres, speed, a track a quater of a mile, pace, laps, heart rate
  • Running deck size (W x L): 51cm (20″) x 152cm (60″)
  • ProShox cushioning
  • Programmes: 30 Personal Trainer Workouts and iFit technology compatibility
  • Space Saver folding design with Easy-Lift assist
  • Heart rate measurement via hand grips and wireless receiver (chest belt included)
  • Extras: transportation wheels, CoolAire workout fan, iPod/mp3 compatibility, built-in speakers
  • Dimensions (L x W x H): 207cm (81.5″) x 91cm (35.8″) x 162cm (63.7″)
  • Folded dimensions (L x W x H):  91cm (35.8″) x 92cm (36.2″) x 169cm (66.5″)
  • Max user weight: 145 kg (319.6lbs)
  • Product weight: 102 kg (224.8lbs)

On 28/05/2018 at 7:22 PM, pieman said:

Notsofast was looking for one recently on main forum

Indeed I was, if I had this option a couple of weeks ago I would have jumped on it. Wife has now decided she doesn't want a treadmill and would prefer to run / walk outside with the dog. I will never work women out 😁

Thanks Pieman

Sign in to follow this