Jump to content
2bruisedplums

Best AG IM coaches - QLD or Online

Recommended Posts

On 01/06/2018 at 10:56 PM, BarryBevan said:

Eastern Cairngorms wife booking for me

How was the run?

I was reading the OWS in the Lochs, stunning scenery. Did you take your wetsuit? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Surfer said:

How was the run?

I was reading the OWS in the Lochs, stunning scenery. Did you take your wetsuit? 

Going up tomorrow. Would have to be keen to swim this time of year in a loch. Some kids on Saturday were jumping in the harbour with wet suits. Sunny but still north seaNorth Sea

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First run in Aboyne. Amazing scenery. Deer hills, burns. The guide asked if I wanted to do some scrambling. This was more like mountain climbing I used my arms and clambered while he skipped from rock to rock.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Fitness Buddy said:

Is this the new training thread?  

Only for those in Scotland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Only for those in Scotland.

Notwithstanding I’m in Australia, does enjoying a single malt from Scotland rate a comment on this thread?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, trilobite said:

Notwithstanding I’m in Australia, does enjoying a single malt from Scotland rate a comment on this thread?

Rates a mention anywhere & anytime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, trilobite said:

Notwithstanding I’m in Australia, does enjoying a single malt from Scotland rate a comment on this thread?

Only if at 3am, on a mountain in the rain. And I hope you did more than 1 rep!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, rory-dognz said:

Only if at 3am, on a mountain in the rain. And I hope you did more than 1 rep!!

Maybe I should start a new thread about multiple single malt reps on Mt Coot-tha.

For completeness it still 3:xxam in London right now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Customer said:

This was my ride on the weekend - stunning and not far from where Aboyne is - top right

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 11.20.46 PM copy.jpg

That was a great drive saw a few riders some challenging climbs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Fitness Buddy said:

Is this the new training thread?  

I don't train. I just swan around looking at my Garmin with my soft, un-toned muscles flapping in the wind because they haven't seen the inside of a gym in 10 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Customer said:

I don't train. I just swan around looking at my Garmin with my soft, un-toned muscles flapping in the wind because they haven't seen the inside of a gym in 10 years.

Oh I think theyre called 'tuck shop arms ' 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am running with the mountain goat again today. 

For completness he lived in Nowra and does not have a view on best coaches in Qld or online.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BarryBevan said:

I am running with the mountain goat again today. 

For completness he lived in Nowra and does not have a view on best coaches in Qld or online.

Pic or it didnt happen !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did the Plums find a new coach or are they still unguided Plums?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Surfer said:

Oh I think theyre called 'tuck shop arms ' 

Bingo Wings 👌😎

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Tyno said:

Did the Plums find a new coach or are they still unguided Plums?

I think Mr Mundine stopped posting under that Alias

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Customer said:

Pies thighs

I've got those 🤘😂😂😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Un coached by Queenslanders or On Line. In the spirit of not using the what training did I do today thread. 2 Hours around Balmoral, stopping to drink water from pure streams.

No weights, to be fair the hills and climbing is more than enough

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BarryBevan said:

Un coached by Queenslanders or On Line. In the spirit of not using the what training did I do today thread. 2 Hours around Balmoral, stopping to drink water from pure streams.

No weights, to be fair the hills and climbing is more than enough

But you can't 'fire your glutes' without a kettle bell

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Customer said:

But you can't 'fire your glutes' without a kettle bell

After running up some things I had not thought possible to run, I an attest that my glutes have fired, without a gym or a kettle ball.

The balance and poise of these skilled mountain runners is amazing  they run up hills and mountains all the time. I asked him about some of the hills and he said sure we go straight up there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm heading way up Nth in late summer to Skinnet / Ben Loyal area. Expecting some major run days on these plus hoping to see Northern Lights...

820dcb0c4fbfe7039ddb955221f047c3.jpg

skinnet.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Customer said:

I'm heading way up Nth in late summer to Skinnet / Ben Loyal area. Expecting some major run days on these plus hoping to see Northern Lights...

820dcb0c4fbfe7039ddb955221f047c3.jpg

skinnet.jpg

Have you moved to Scotland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BarryBevan said:

And all the English tourists😛

You mean the ones with money, right?  Yeah we know, everyone hates us. (until they need a handout)

Edited by FatPom
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Customer said:

YUP!

Keen for Busso in December? 😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, FatPom said:

What about the midges?

The Scots tell everyone about the ferocious midges and the bad weather to keep the English South of the Wall

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FFF1077 said:

Keen for Busso in December? 😁😁

No thanks. Finished with that race on a good note and happy to end it there.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, The Customer said:

YUP!

Why don’t you just start a new thread called the customer travels. And post your photos there. You do capture some nice ones 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, The Customer said:

The Scots tell everyone about the ferocious midges and the bad weather to keep the English South of the Wall

We don't need to go North of the wall, we have jobs down here:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why don’t you just start a new thread called the customer travels. And post your photos there. You do capture some nice ones 

It's called 'instagram', Peter 😁

 

Edited by The Customer
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the vagus anatomy lesson/b@w is a pig was a thread derail but now i feel ive logged into Getaway UK.. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, pieman said:

I thought the vagus anatomy lesson/b@w is a pig was a thread derail but now i feel ive logged into Getaway UK.. 

Nope, I'm still a pig of a human. Sexist, racist & homophobic. 

Now back on topic. Did you know AP has coached 97 people to Kona?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Customer said:

This AP fella sounds like a Serious Insect! Maybe you, me and Peter should join the cult and round it up to 100!

Id rather join the church of scientology. 

They have morals 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trilobite said:

Don’t forget tip-toes...

Doesn't need them 😎💪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Peter said:

Why don’t you just start a new thread called the customer travels. And post your photos there. You do capture some nice ones 

 

3 hours ago, The Customer said:

It's called 'instagram', Peter 😁

 

TC has started down the path of gratituitous toe images. Her defence... claiming “socks sells!” 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Customer said:

YUP!

Now that's a change from Bahrain. Gotta move on I suppose. Enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So...after all this rubbish, was it ever determined who are the best AG IM coaches??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, softy said:

So...after all this rubbish, was it ever determined who are the best AG IM coaches??

We decided about 4 pages back that it was just AP posting under a fake account to drum up business for himself.  Given how lame that was, the decision was to just take the thread off topic.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Peter said:

We decided about 4 pages back that it was just AP posting under a fake account to drum up business for himself.  Given how lame that was, the decision was to just take the thread off topic.

wow..cant believe AP would stoop so low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Prince said:

wow..cant believe AP would stoop so low.

Image result for naive meme

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Turts said:

So can we sandbox this yet?

Can you please stay on topic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe what bruised plums needs is a couple of facilitators rather than a coach.

My n=1 study of me as a self coach & using a swim coach to get me to squad, a best friend to get me on the bike, and a Run Shop proprietor to get me out running, I managed a 100% ratio of athlete to Kona Qualifiers. 

How many athletes is that 97 KQs out of?

Edited by Ex-Hasbeen
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×