beginnergirl

USA Shootings #2

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

If Peter or anyone else wants to smear me personally instead of offering an intellectually honest rebuttal,

So I got a call that you mentioned me directly so I unblocked your post.

Re your comments above.

I honestly worry about you and your mental wellbeing. 

Your comments are not sane. Your need to argue with EVERYONE in nearly ALL USA related topics is (Guns, Trump) is pretty much mindblowing. 

I really do think you need to see someone about your mindset.

Can't you see that EVERYONE is of the opposite opinions of you on the deaths of people and guns are doing that?

Saying out of thousands of deaths, its not that bad because only 3 had more than 10 people killed at once.

I know I'm not that smart, but there is something seriously wrong with someone that thinks even one death is okay.

No point responding to me as I won't be unblocking you again.  I'm going for a ride.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Peter said:

Saying out of thousands of deaths, its not that bad because only 3 had more than 10 people killed at once.

I know I'm not that smart, but there is something seriously wrong with someone that thinks even one death is okay.

Maybe you should find someone who actually does think that even one death is okay and have it out with them

At no point did I say that a single death is okay, let alone thousands of deaths.  In the very post you're responding to I said that one death is too many

My point was that statistics like these can be and often are manipulated to push a particular narrative which often does not reflect reality.  Most people would hear the term 'mass shooting' and think of Las Vegas, El Paso or the like where many people are killed, not two gang members in Chicago shooting each other in the leg

As I also said before, if we can't agree on the starting point, how are we going to get anywhere?