Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Bullshit excuse Geoff Huegill shoplifting

I was pretty anxious before the triathlon down there on the weekend and very depressed afterwards due to a piss poor performance. I didnt think of knicking a pair of leather trou though, i just threw down a large pizza and few stubbies and all (most) was forgotten...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Surfer said:

First up - Im not defending nicking stuff however there must be something not quite right if she's doing this stuff.

Sure. But at the end of the day, she’s a thief. 

Depressed or not. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Peter said:

Sure. But at the end of the day, she’s a thief. 

Depressed or not. 

Makes a mockery of people who have real, serious, life-threatening mental conditions!

Same excuse that a lot of sportspeople trot out when they get nicked .... "I sincerely regret the incident when [insert details of incident] and am working on my behaviour with [insert appropriate cop out treatment] and all I ask for is some space and understanding".

37 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

Makes a mockery of people who have real, serious, life-threatening mental conditions!

Same excuse that a lot of sportspeople trot out when they get nicked .... "I sincerely regret the incident when [insert details of incident] and am working on my behaviour with [insert appropriate cop out treatment] and all I ask for is some space and understanding".

Yep spot on. 

Winona Ryder syndrome. 

She may well have a problem.  She may just be bored and this gives her a thrill, I wouldn't be shocked if that was the case for many.  Face it, there's a lot of entitled people who think they can get away with anything so are happy to push it.

14 hours ago, goughy said:

Winona Ryder syndrome. 

She may well have a problem.  She may just be bored and this gives her a thrill, I wouldn't be shocked if that was the case for many.  Face it, there's a lot of entitled people who think they can get away with anything so are happy to push it.

I'd say a case of wanting to keep up with Jones etc and didn't want to pay for it. She is just a down right thief.

19 hours ago, Rimmer said:

And in the case of footy players, the standard comment of support from teammates ... "It's not his go"

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

And in the case of footy players, the standard comment of support from teammates ... "It's not his go"

And we continue to feed the monster!

Apart from Kona in 2015 and the occasional drug scandal, when do triathletes ever immerse themselves in this level of behaviour???