Fitness Buddy

Crossfit claiming to cure diseases

No, it's true. In a random sample of over 1,000 cross fitters from all over the US taken by the CFAA (Cross Fit Associate of America) over 70% of the respondents believed that cross fitters are  considerably fitter, stronger, healthier, happier, higher achieving and overall much better and nicer and more generous than people from other sporting groups.  A further 20% said "slightly more" whilst the rest said "at least equal". 

12 hours ago, Bored@work said:

I have been doing CrossFit for the last two weeks. Just to do something different. I’m enjoying it 

Relearning all your exercises?

hlxjgwy.gif

• Haha 2

My 6th session last night & someone mentioned to me I should get on Peptides to help with my recovery. He mentioned he could get them a lot cheaper then on the net.

I didn't do the box jump because my knees are still sore after doing the beep test on Tuesday morning.

Don't criticise them publicly or in a scientific journal research paper or they will sue you.

On 17/05/2018 at 4:10 PM, Parkside said:

Don't criticise them publicly or in a scientific journal research paper or they will sue you.

Speaking from Experience?

Of course not.

They went after NSCA (nat strength & conditioning assn) for publishing an article which showed fitness improvements in Crossfit athletes but a 16% dropout rate due to injury. The 16% was later shown to be false and Crossfit claims NSCA is in competition in selling certification of trainers and nefariously published misleading research.

https://www.outsideonline.com/1922406/why-crossfit-gym-suing-scientists

On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 10:28 AM, Bored@work said:

My 6th session last night & someone mentioned to me I should get on Peptides to help with my recovery. He mentioned he could get them a lot cheaper then on the net.

I didn't do the box jump because my knees are still sore after doing the beep test on Tuesday morning.

The first part of this is quite alarming.  

On 17/05/2018 at 10:28 AM, Bored@work said:

He wasn't wearing a Bombers Jersey was he?

• Haha 1