monkie

Long Course Weekend 2018

Now that IMOZ is out the way those of us not going to the worlds can start to think about Long Course Weekend.

This was a fantastic event last year and looks set to be one again this year. Who's coming along? I've booked accommodation and will look get the race booked in a month or so. I'm looking forward to it muchly!

• Like 3

Hey all,

I got a discount code for signing up for this (15% off) and have just signed up. I checked with the organisers and they're happy to share with friends (although I don't want to publish for anybody to find) so if you want to sign up then PM me. It expires on the 18th June.

Monkie

Just realised it is on the same weekend as Nepean- again. Joined up prior to seeing yours. 

FM

1 hour ago, Flanman said:

Just realised it is on the same weekend as Nepean- again. Joined up prior to seeing yours. 

FM

Nepean again for me

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Chump said:

Im not sure LCW and Nepean are on the same weekend. I thought LCW is 19/20/21 and Nepean 28th.

Yep, you are correct/ my mistake. 

FM

Not the same weekend but if Nepean is an A Race then LCW is probably out... running a "standalone" marathon on the Sunday does not make for a good next weekend of racing!