Jump to content
Peter

Texas 70.3 (Carfrae)

Recommended Posts

Just goes to show how impressive she actually is. Came second and only really just started back training.

Mel H only got Carfrae by less than 2 minutes.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

1 4:07:55         Melissa Hauschildt         
    2 4:09:50    1:56 Mirinda Carfrae            
    3 4:09:59    2:05 Heather Wurtele            
    4 4:11:40    3:45 Kimberley Morrison         
    5 4:14:58    7:04 Jodie Robertson 

 

Quote

TOP 10 Pro Men - Finish
 

    1 3:43:44         Ben Kanute                 
    2 3:45:40    1:56 Michael Weiss              
    3 3:46:30    2:47 Andrew Starykowicz         
    4 3:46:48    3:05 Matt Hanson                
    5 3:49:09    5:25 Paul Matthews              
    6 3:49:22    5:39 Trevor Wurtele             
    7 3:49:33    5:49 Matthew Russell   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What did she run. Results on IM's site aren't up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zed said:

What did she run. Results on IM's site aren't up

MH 1.18.07

MC 1.18.49

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Peter said:

Just goes to show how impressive she actually is. Came second and only really just started back training.

Mel H only got Carfrae by less than 2 minutes.

 

 

5 wins in a row from Mel H after multiple surgeries last year and loss of many litres of blood.  That's pretty impressive as well.  Carfrae promising return too.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, prizna said:

Breaking News: Fitness Buddy still froths over Hauschildt.

What is wrong with that?  She inspires me. Not sure why is she so disrespected on here or is it just so you can have another go at me.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fitness Buddy said:

What is wrong with that?  She inspires me. Not sure why is she so disrespected on here or is it just so you can have another go at me.  

Tipping they are just trolling u

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fitness Buddy said:

5 wins in a row from Mel H after multiple surgeries last year and loss of many litres of blood. 

How come she lost so much blood? Traumatic injuries? Or the surgery?

I lost many litres last year too.  Some voluntary. Some not.  And multiple surgeries. But I am shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Turts said:

How come she lost so much blood? Traumatic injuries? Or the surgery?

I lost many litres last year too.  Some voluntary. Some not.  And multiple surgeries. But I am shit. 

Surgery complications.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, prizna said:

rinny lost twice that amount of blood giving birth

Yo Fitness Buddy. This is another troll. Calm ya jets. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×