Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Average Aussie eats 44 snags a year

Recommended Posts

Wtf. Who's eating my share?

havent eaten one since I got food poisoning in 1995. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Peter said:

Wtf. Who's eating my share?

havent eaten one since I got food poisoning in 1995. 

Me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be more if those idiots at Bunnings stopped serving vego snags as the only option when their groups get hold of the golden tongs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No chance it's 44 at our place!  When we have them I cook a double batch.... cold one from the fridge next morning sites the munchies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Cottoneyes said:

It would be more if those idiots at Bunnings stopped serving vego snags as the only option when their groups get hold of the golden tongs

Vego snags are un-Australian

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Cottoneyes said:

It would be more if those idiots at Bunnings stopped serving vego snags as the only option when their groups get hold of the golden tongs

Ive done a few Bunnings BBQ's and they wont allow anything but standard (thick) sausages. No vego options allowed. In fact nothing but stock standard snag and onion permitted. They are quite strict about it. But seeing as you can make over $1k PROFIT in a day we weren't gunna rock the boat. 

 

Oh and seeing as I have been on the Bunning BBQ a few times per year I have definitely eaten more than average :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, roxii said:

Ive done a few Bunnings BBQ's and they wont allow anything but standard (thick) sausages. No vego options allowed. In fact nothing but stock standard snag and onion permitted. They are quite strict about it. But seeing as you can make over $1k PROFIT in a day we weren't gunna rock the boat. 

 

Oh and seeing as I have been on the Bunning BBQ a few times per year I have definitely eaten more than average :lol: 

Gees your Bunnings must be strange.  Lots of them in Melbourne here with Animal rescue groups and the like going the full vego only option- bit of an uproar in the media when it happened.  And only $1K, you need to get a bigger crowd, think the last one I was on sent out a message about around $3K in profit for the day - mind you I had to go out twice to buy more snags as we got low

This is why I'm more of a Mitre 10 guy now, the food offerings are much better, depending on who is on there is bacon and egg option and sometimes even the Kransky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ironnerd said:

I blame the HFLC crowd.

Been doing HFLC for the last 4 months & have to admit I have probably had 44 snags in that time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Bored@work said:

Been doing HFLC for the last 4 months & have to admit I have probably had 44 snags in that time. 

Hopefully you're at least doing preservative free no filler ones...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, pieman said:

Hopefully you're at least doing preservative free no filler ones...

The area I just moved into only sells organic, hipster ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bored@work said:

The area I just moved into only sells organic, hipster ones.

#winning@life 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bored@work said:

The area I just moved into only sells organic, hipster ones.

With beards?😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, surfer101 said:

With beards?😊

Yes, I spent all yesterday afternoon getting tattoos just so I fit in at the organic coffee bar.

We have to vote in the SA election today, fingers crossed for a sausage sizzle. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×