Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Joining 4 monitors together

I assume there is a device where I can join 4 monitors together in a square that will just show the one show.

Not like just adding 3 or 4 monitors to a PC but as a big TV.

Need to do something like this in a lobby and I've seen it down in sports bars etc... but NFI the name of the device that would do it.

4 hours ago, Peter said:

I assume there is a device where I can join 4 monitors together in a square that will just show the one show.

Not like just adding 3 or 4 monitors to a PC but as a big TV.

Need to do something like this in a lobby and I've seen it down in sports bars etc... but NFI the name of the device that would do it.

I think the magic Google search is "Video wall splitter"...

Something like this: https://www.techly.com/en_ty/splitter-hdmi-1x4-tv-wall.html

7 hours ago, Peter said:

Sure you are Peter, sure you are.

Isn't it so you can follow twitter, facebook, insta, trannies, scoop.com plus watch netflix all at once?

7 minutes ago, The Customer said:

Isn't it so you can follow twitter, facebook, insta, trannies, scoop.com plus watch netflix all at once?

You forgot to mention the Women's AFL as well.

13 hours ago, The Customer said:

Sadly it is for our reception area. NFI why. We only turn the tv on to watch ballroom dancing. 

19 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

You forgot to mention the Women's AFL as well.

Nothing wrong with the Women's AFL.  We are off to the last game of the regular season this week.

39 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

Nothing wrong with the Women's AFL.  We are off to the last game of the regular season this week.

We are going to the dogs melbourne game this weekend. Daughter loves it. I go for the pies.