willie

RunWith - Monday Madness

Alright trannies, I have a few huge specials that are only being advertised here. Obviously RunWith site isn't up and I'm using the other companies site I own... RunWith should be with us very shortly (although wouldn't ever feature a deal like this!)

First up - New Balance Zante V3 - $169 $84 (50% off)

Click here for New Balance

Huma Gel Strawberries - $99 $45/box 24 PLUS buy a box of strawberries and get any other flavours for $58 (40% or more off!)

CLICK HERE FOR HUMA

Please feel free to give me a bell about anything else you might need! I've helped a lot of trannies out and happy to help a few more. 

Zante Pair.jpg

Zante Bottom.jpg

• Like 7

how does someone get in touch with Willies shop by phone, no phone number on website that i can find...seems to be hard to contact, cant send PM's from here etc etc, happy to spend my $$ there but want to talk on phone to them....

14 minutes ago, KieranR said:

how does someone get in touch with Willies shop by phone, no phone number on website that i can find...seems to be hard to contact, cant send PM's from here etc etc, happy to spend my $$ there but want to talk on phone to them....

0404 133 183

• Thanks 1

yep as above, the website is still not 100% functional... not even close! It's still up and down a lot... 

• Thanks 1

Can highly recommend the Huma gels. Willie gave me a chance to give them a go and bloody love them.  Had more gels in the last 3 weeks than I'v had in the last 3 years outside of racing and no gut issues

• Thanks 2