Sign in to follow this  
Bored@work

E-Sport USA College

US Colleges are now offering scholarships for e-sports as part of their sporting programs.

Get a free education for playing computer games. 

I glanced an  article where the basketball game, NBA 2K18, is starting a 20+ team league, made up of 10 or so individuals who play online and they will be completing for $1,000,000 in prize money.

Also, i have friends that log in and watch LIVE game play of action games like Call of Duty, Counter Strike etc, some when on their WT!!! They watch professional team play and apparently some of the team players make 6 figure salaries!

TOTALLY out of my depth...... im going for a run!

An old member who hasn't been around for a while, Racs, was general manager of the Sydney Underground team in the Championship Gaming Series in the mid 2000's.  He didn't play the games himself, but stood there directing his team etc during gameplay and looking important.  Got to travel around the world, and pretty sure he said he even went to the Playboy mansion.

He'll shoot me, as I think I said I'd never tell anybody, so here is some footage, Racs is the taller dude in the greyish shirt standing behind his team

• Like 1