Sign in to follow this  
roxii

Race and event Calendar

Hey guys, at Go Easys prompting I have reinstated the long lost calendar.

I you hit the "HOME" tab at the top it will take you there, then use the "FORUMS" tab to get back to the main forum page. (I may try and shuffle these orders around a bit later when I figure out how :lol: ) 

Anyway at the moment only me, moderators and people assigned as Race Directors can post in there (if I have got the settings right :lol: ) . If you have any events you would like me to add just put them in here with the relevant information (name, date, link/ url) and I will add them.

Alternately if you are a involved with a club and/or organisation and are "of good standing"  I will bestow upon you "Race Director" status whereby you can then enter your own events. 

do I have RD rights? Would like to add a couple of bits we spoke about ;) I wouldn't say I'm of good standing, but I stand good :P

Also, I think you need to make it a bit clearer how to access the forums bit of the site, people landing on the calendar page may not make it past that without some help (it took me a few seconds to work it out and I've been around a while and knew what I was looking for. 

• Thanks 1

Yeah I ideally Id like the calendar to be a "subforum" of Trichat, will have to spend a bit more time on figuring that out. 

Miss Jess and Willie, I have set you as "race directors" have a look at the calendar and see if you get the green create event tab available. 

I'ts my birthday this Sunday...i think everyone should know this :lol::lol::lol:, my dads memory is cooked so he won't remember, my young fella is still basking in the glory of his birthday 2 weeks ago so he doesn't care, my daughter is too busy drawing unicorns to care about anyone else in the house and my wife, well she doesn't celebrate my birthday because i get too much stuff all through the year anyway.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, willie said:

Yep I got it Roxii... I created an event for the 11th March, 2018 - RunWith: Mates

Good stuff. 

43 minutes ago, KieranR said:

I'ts my birthday this Sunday...i think everyone should know this :lol::lol::lol:, my dads memory is cooked so he won't remember, my young fella is still basking in the glory of his birthday 2 weeks ago so he doesn't care, my daughter is too busy drawing unicorns to care about anyone else in the house and my wife, well she doesn't celebrate my birthday because i get too much stuff all through the year anyway.

If you had entered your birth date on your information it would be flagged on the calendar and we could all say Happy Birthday. 

Check this new app out. Its on android Too.  

B2454285-AEF3-4CD4-BD4E-52B4DBE5179C.png