zed

New Busso swim course - shark friendly

On 20/02/2018 at 2:17 PM, zed said:

True. What about if it was Lucy Charles pissing on you? 

Lucy-Charles-22.jpg

Did not know she was into that, suppose I could let her

On 19/02/2018 at 9:39 PM, oldschool69#2 said:

The Best!

i dont like to talk surf up but that day was easy 8 to 10ft on the sets they canned the age group race 

John Harper (Jason Harper old man) was the race director he called us all in and we had a vote we all voted YES except for Luke Gratton .. guess there’s no beaches in Canberra 😂😂

I am reading this correct, they canned the AG race? So triathlon was harder how?

Haha got me on a technicality 😂

I think about 8 years later they put a race on again there and the surf was up but not big ,southerly blowing they ran the race .Matty reed won it and all the age groups raced 

In the first one wasn’t the wind bad enough the shred the Harpers marquee.

and the second one they gave punters the opportunity to not do the swim, but with no run penalty. I did the swim which was rough but fun, then had to try and keep up with all the softcocks who did a leisurely stroll along the beach.

Yer not sure roxii sounds right ,I’d well and truly stopped racing by the second one .Matty stayed at my joint by the time I got my ass down there to watch he was onto the run leg

could ask the old man I think he raced definitely everyone from Cronulla swam cause we are all tougher not like the boys from lake George.... 😂😂😂