**Public Service Announcement**

Casting for the new series 'Quest for Kona" is now open globally, with the first round of submission due by Feb 12, 2018. I watched the last series and found it so inspiring. I got up at 8am the next day and went for  5km run.

So if you want to be featured in the series and chase the holy grail spot that is "KONA" get your application in now.

19 hours ago, Bored@work said:

**Public Service Announcement**

Casting for the new series 'Quest for Kona" is now open globally, with the first round of submission due by Feb 12, 2018. I watched the last series and found it so inspiring. I got up at 8am the next day and went for  5km run.

So if you want to be featured in the series and chase the holy grail spot that is "KONA" get your application in now.

If you seriously want to get to Kona - you know what to do - you just have to believe in yourself enough to commit to it - you have a lot of the background already built - even if you don't believe yet - take a leap of faith and do what you would do if you did believe it was possible - with a big enough group of workouts stacked back to back you'll be amazed what happens to your belief system - before long you start to believe that it is possible - If you wait until you believe it's possible before starting - it'll never happen - sometimes you just have to step out into the unknown B)  

• Like 2

Loving your book AP. I age up next year and will have a good couple of cracks at KQ. Training is easy, consistent diet and proactive core and strength needs work. Take another 10mins off my swim and I will be there. 

• Like 1

On 06/02/2018 at 7:20 PM, Kiwinoz said:

Loving your book AP. I age up next year and will have a good couple of cracks at KQ. Training is easy, consistent diet and proactive core and strength needs work. Take another 10mins off my swim and I will be there. 

That's good to hear - it really is a long apprenticeship - too many don'y know how to put their ego aside and train for endurance - really anyone can run a 5min km - but how many ever run under 3.40 for an IM marathon - they spend far too much time working on running faster - but you don't need to be a fast runner - you need to be an endurance animal - the whole KQ thing come down to the second 20km of the run - pure endurance

12 hours ago, AP said:

That's good to hear - it really is a long apprenticeship - too many don'y know how to put their ego aside and train for endurance - really anyone can run a 5min km - but how many ever run under 3.40 for an IM marathon - they spend far too much time working on running faster - but you don't need to be a fast runner - you need to be an endurance animal - the whole KQ thing come down to the second 20km of the run - pure endurance

And stubbornness 

• Like 2