dazzadazz

Dyma disk covers

47 minutes ago, dazzadazz said:

Is Dyma still in business. Trying to buy a disk cover off them and they are not replying to any emails.

No, think someone mentioend it on main board they had gone under..?

I haven't seen disc covers for a few years now, never really seem to take off despite favourable data out there showing their efficency. Disc wheels can be picked up for $400 though, so maybe trawl the 2nd hand market, plenty of bargains.

A pity if they have gone out of business. I am very happy with mine. You can see it in my avatar picture.

11 hours ago, Ironnerd said:

A pity if they have gone out of business. I am very happy with mine. You can see it in my avatar picture.

Yeah strange they never took off, the performance gains have never been disputed. Poor marketing?

Edited by zed

DYMA is still around. Surprisingly gaining momentum again after a hiatus.

It's a one man show and with a death in the family, a newborn in the mix, this was a side business that I couldn't maintain, until recently. Timing wasn't ideal as we landed a raving review in Aus. Triathlete magazine with our new model.

Long story short. I've been working with local young professional riders with our latest model, but still receiving requests for the original SL (tarmac clip-in) and SLi (custom branded clip-in) options.

Funnily enough, a lot of inquiries related back to my original Transitions post offering 10% off orders. So when the original is re-released, I can absolutely offer that to you if you are interested in supporting local small business.

Updates to follow!

Cal

• Like 6