Triatx

Robson the Serial WA cheat at it again

What about these results then? - the competitors with a missing lap time......

looks like only two out of three run laps to me (unless they ran the second two laps at twice the pace of the first (and jumped over the timing mat))

5a6bf56f5bdc9_susresultsatrobinacopy.thumb.png.015ef7177a854ac9e47e4fe83c1f26fd.png

17 minutes ago, trifun said:

What about these results then? - the competitors with a missing lap time......

looks like only two out of three run laps to me (unless they ran the second two laps at twice the pace of the first (and jumped over the timing mat))

5a6bf56f5bdc9_susresultsatrobinacopy.thumb.png.015ef7177a854ac9e47e4fe83c1f26fd.png

Definitely missed a lap. Have you emailed?

Yess AA7, I queried the organisers earlier today. 

A was only looking at the 45-49 as I was trying to figure out why this wave had such higher average times than the 50-54 ag that started 14 min later.

Those two people were together at the time they crossed that mat. 

Id say a fault. Doubt 2 people together would cheat. 

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Those two people were together at the time they crossed that mat. 

Id say a fault. Doubt 2 people together would cheat. 

They've taken taken 17-18min to do one lap of 3.3km, then 10km times of 35 or 38min. That doesn't work, missed a lap.

I think you will find the first run lap time was incorporated into the bike leg time.  This happened to a friend of mine.  she didn't get a run time at all, but when she crossed the finishing line her written down position correlated with her overall time.  I also know she did the whole run because I waved at her on the out and back.

1 hour ago, AA7 said:

They've taken taken 17-18min to do one lap of 3.3km, then 10km times of 35 or 38min. That doesn't work, missed a lap.

1 hour ago, RunBrettRun said:

Yeah their bike times are also way off everyone else around them..

Good police work. 

This thread appears to be attracting new people trying to lay down scoops with everything but indication of who they are - can't see anymore good coming out of it so locking this down now

• Like 1