Triatx

Robson the Serial WA cheat at it again

Thing is, that's the response we need from every race organiser when he enters something - not from just the crowd.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

I'm the same, though maybe something like, "**** off. You're not welcome here." may have passed my lips pre-start.

Yep but you are a Kona warrior. I'm just a keyboard warrior with skinny little arms. 

• Like 2

Reported in The Australian now.  Wonder if TA will just blanket ban him from entering any sanctioned events?  Take a strong stance against a serial offender!

38 minutes ago, goughy said:

Reported in The Australian now.  Wonder if TA will just blanket ban him from entering any sanctioned events?  Take a strong stance against a serial offender!

Can they do that?

2 minutes ago, zed said:

Can they do that?

Maybe they could slip one of Lance's old "hidden samples" in place of his at the next race and wipe him out for at least the next 4 years. :)

2 minutes ago, Cottoneyes said:

How do we even know he doesn't cheat when entering his name on the entry form?  

Well that's what that kiwi chick who did a 1 lap swim a while back started doing. started entering everything under her maiden/grandmas name or something

1 hour ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Maybe they could slip one of Lance's old "hidden samples" in place of his at the next race and wipe him out for at least the next 4 years. :)

Lance was just doing what everyone else was.  This guy doesnt.  

• Like 1

Maybe he wanted to get caught? He’s done enough races to know how timing chips work. As Triatx said, perhaps he simply enjoys the attention irrespective of whether it’s good or bad? 

Now that his swim coach has been dragged into and interviewed on radio, don’t think she has any choice but to cut him from her squad. Doesn’t leave him with much, very sad when he obviously had an affinity for endurance events. Even if he swam like a retard he was a multiple rotto swimmer which takes balls.

7 minutes ago, zed said:

Maybe he wanted to get caught? He’s done enough races to know how timing chips work. As Triatx said, perhaps he simply enjoys the attention irrespective of whether it’s good or bad? 

Is he the world champ of internet trolling?

12 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

Is he the world champ of internet trolling?

That must be it, He sits at home reading and laughing at all the attention he get

33 minutes ago, zed said:

Now that his swim coach has been dragged into and interviewed on radio, don’t think she has any choice but to cut him from her squad. Doesn’t leave him with much, very sad when he obviously had an affinity for endurance events. Even if he swam like a retard he was a multiple rotto swimmer which takes balls.

Are the Rotto swims verified, I mean don't they all have support boats??? 

Yeah, sorry. But everything he's ever done has to be under question now!  Rather than him saying "prove I cheated", he's now at the point where it's "prove you didn't"!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, roxii said:

Are the Rotto swims verified, I mean don't they all have support boats??? 

You have to have a boat and a paddler.  Many people hire a boat from a cashed up bogan for a grand or so plus fuel.  I'm sure there's plenty who'd be willing to look the other way if you threw a little extra in.  Cheating certainly isn't impossible.

43 minutes ago, goughy said:

Yeah, sorry. But everything he's ever done has to be under question now!  Rather than him saying "prove I cheated", he's now at the point where it's "prove you didn't"!

That's how I feel about every drug cheat.

Front page of news.com.au too now.

He never got coverage like this when he cheated in Busso did he?

He would be struggling to go to work and face up to others with this press coverage you'd think

6 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

What good would that do....Lance was clean remember. No proof. He just told people he took stuff...but no proof!!!!

And I heard it on radio this morning too. This guy will breakdown after all the coverage. I said something else but thought that it may be inappropriate. hmmm.

PS: The guy can't even cheat properly.

Edited by IronmanFoz
Previous comment insensitive. I used the word that Hop.

Couple of things here in terms of the amount of press.

There is no way this thing deserves the press its got, its just not that important.......but.

Some of us smell a rat

Robson is an ex employee of the West Australian and was not a model employee as you might guess,at some stage he has pissed off someone senior at the West and this is payback.....not suggesting he doesn't deserve it just an awful lot of press for something involving amateur sport

Add to that fact that Seven West Media own the West Australian and own TriEvents and its a good conspiracy theory. 

2 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

So he is the victim

Poor guy. I hope he recovers.

I've heard there are shortcuts along the road to recovery. He should find them ok.

Edited by Ex-Hasbeen
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

I've heard there are shortcuts along the road to recovery. 

I heard it was a point to point course - he's stuffed

Classic narcissistic behaviour coupled with an inflated self-importance  complex. He will more than likely struggle socially,  come across as pretentious and boastful, struggle with relationships, and vote Liberal. 

51 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

So he is the victim

Clearly. All of youse are bastards 

• Like 1

There are plenty of mentally ill people who don't do this kind of shit. Excuse my French, but maybe he's just a cünt.

Edited by zed
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Triatx said:

Couple of things here in terms of the amount of press.

There is no way this thing deserves the press its got, its just not that important.......but.

Some of us smell a rat

Robson is an ex employee of the West Australian and was not a model employee as you might guess,at some stage he has pissed off someone senior at the West and this is payback.....not suggesting he doesn't deserve it just an awful lot of press for something involving amateur sport

Add to that fact that Seven West Media own the West Australian and own TriEvents and its a good conspiracy theory. 

Ha ha interesting point, I was pretty surprised it made the front page, but then again I made page 1 when I got attacked by a magpie. Nothing much happens over this side...

44 minutes ago, zed said:

There are plenty of mentally ill people who don't do this kind of shit. Excuse my French, but maybe he's just a cünt.

Yes, but maybe they have a different type of mental illness. 

Please note, I am not excusing his behaviour at all, I just think he is really sick in the head. And if you're that sick, you get help. 

5 minutes ago, AA7 said:

Yes, but maybe they have a different type of mental illness. 

Please note, I am not excusing his behaviour at all, I just think he is really sick in the head. And if you're that sick, you get help. 

Yeah totally agree. A bit more to it than simply a guy wanting to win and look good. There would have been some serious delusion going on with this 100km, thinking he was going to be able to get away with it.

46 minutes ago, Rocket Salad said:

This thread delivers.

This thread delivers nothing without "Rocket Salad's" at the start of the thread title!

we could use a little of this due dilligence on some of the tri courses that feature 3+ laps with none counting it but the poor befuddled competitors...

2 hours ago, goughy said:

This thread delivers nothing without "Rocket Salad's" at the start of the thread title!

Rocket Salad the serial cheat?

5 hours ago, Bored@work said:

He will play the mental health card & then disappear. Making everyone on this forum a pack of bastards.

Or the transgender card. 

But, in fairness, sure this is cheating, but we see drafting so much in all tri's and yet we put up with that? It is also cheating.  I would wager that you would get more benefit from drafting than PEDS.

Robbed from Cobalt over on the coolrunning forum

"Maybe there should be an event where you run 100m to a portaloo, emerge many hours later when you think the winner is about to cross the line. Whoever comes first to the actual winners time but without being beaten wins the portaloo event. "

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, BogFrog said:

"Maybe there should be an event where you run 100m to a portaloo, emerge many hours later when you think the winner is about to cross the line. Whoever comes first to the actual winners time but without being beaten wins the portaloo event. "

That would certainly be an amazing feat of endurance. I can't last more than 20 seconds in a portaloo without uncontrollable dry-retching.

On a side note, has anyone been forced to do something absolutely foul in a portaloo then rush out faking pure innocence and delaring, "It wasn't me!" to the next poor soul. Most people say "It wasn't me" so who the hell was it???

Edited by The Customer

He's a low life piece of shit. Very disappointed when I saw mates were friends with him on Facebook after the last ban and Shelley took him on - why would you? 

Everyone anywhere that stands next to this prick on a start line needs to tell him he's not wanted. 

He infected triathlon now he's infected trail running. 

All the events he's allowed to enter are private and can allow/disallow entry at their discretion. Hopefully more RD's add this human waste to the banned list. 

• Like 2

Seriously Esoteric, no need to hold back ;)

48 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

He's a low life piece of shit. Very disappointed when I saw mates were friends with him on Facebook after the last ban and Shelley took him on - why would you? 

Everyone anywhere that stands next to this prick on a start line needs to tell him he's not wanted. 

He infected triathlon now he's infected trail running. 

All the events he's allowed to enter are private and can allow/disallow entry at their discretion. Hopefully more RD's add this human waste to the banned list. 

I'm mates with him on FB so I can keep an eye on him :). He's a sly little fox...

Edited by zed
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, The Customer said:

On a side note, has anyone been forced to do something absolutely foul in a portaloo then rush out faking pure innocence and delaring, "It wasn't me!" to the next poor soul. Most people say "It wasn't me" so who the hell was it???

Hell no! I grin and tell 'em it is some of my finest work to date.

Haven't tried fist pumping/victory salute as I emerge yet, but it is on the list.

• Haha 1

I reckon he's probably a regular transitions poster hiding behind an alias - who could it be ?

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, BogFrog said:

This guys cheating is clearly pre-planned.

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 7:38 AM, AP said:

I reckon he's probably a regular transitions poster hiding behind an alias - who could it be ?

The snowman? :huh: