Sign in to follow this  
Flanman

Bike Fit

Sorry, been looking for old threads but can't find what I was after.

Someone out in Penrith. Are there any others known in Sydney City or Coogee way ? Apart from Matt Mc down the Shire, are there any others ?

Not for me - for a friend.

Ta

FM

Edited by Flanman

Ryan @ 3D Bike Fit. This thread honestly doesn’t need to go any further.

If your friend wants the best, then they need to go to him.

Edited by Hoffy86
  • Like 1

Having had a retul fit in Brissie, I highly recommend the experience. And I have no idea what I'm talking about!

• Haha 1

On 12/01/2018 at 6:48 PM, Bored@work said:

Have you thought about going to see Ryan.

Me ?  I have. Maybe my next bike. My roadie is almost due for replacement. After all, it’s a 2005 Felt. 

FM

Bump:

For those who had a bike fit, did it take long to adjust to your new set up? Did you go back for minor tweaks or changes?

Reason for asking I had a fit done for my roadie, I now have sore hip flexors & sometimes lower back if Ive been out longer. Would my new set up highlight existing muscle tightness/imbalance or could it be causing the soreness?

I do plan to go back, just wondering what The Tranny Collective had experienced. Thanks all

2 hours ago, Surfer said:

Would my new set up highlight existing muscle tightness/imbalance or could it be causing the soreness?

Yes & yes.

The fitter should note any obvious inflexibility and any feedback you give them, but it wouldn't be unusual for something that was OK for a few minutes at a time during the fitting to either create or exacerbate an unknown/unidentified issue on a longer outing.

Definitely head back for a tune up.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Tyno said:

Yes & yes.

The fitter should note any obvious inflexibility and any feedback you give them, but it wouldn't be unusual for something that was OK for a few minutes at a time during the fitting to either create or exacerbate an unknown/unidentified issue on a longer outing.

Definitely head back for a tune up.

Thanks Tyno