Fitness Buddy

My Instagram

57 minutes ago, goughy said:

I kinda don't see any of this being any different than the people my son is obsessed with on YouTube who play Minecraft etc and scream and rant like idiots and make millions...... My son now looks at this as a genuine occupation and it's all he wants to do when he grows up, of not sooner! 

Honestly, I can't stand them and have no interest in them, but at the same time I say good luck to them if they can get something out of it! They're smarter than me, making something out of nothing.

My son is the same, although "Working for Google" is his current career goal.

He's getting onto things though with Youtube, he's going beyond the computer games into Nerf wars, and is working on setting up a course at our place with the aim of having people pay to come and play Nerf wars on it, he at least sees the value of You Tube for marketing this dream.  (He's even trying to recruit his sister to do the baking and drink making to cater to the crowds he expects)

Scary, at his age I just wanted to be a motorbike cop like Ponch

• Like 1

7 hours ago, goughy said:

I kinda don't see any of this being any different than the people my son is obsessed with on YouTube who play Minecraft etc and scream and rant like idiots and make millions...... My son now looks at this as a genuine occupation and it's all he wants to do when he grows up, of not sooner! 

Honestly, I can't stand them and have no interest in them, but at the same time I say good luck to them if they can get something out of it! They're smarter than me, making something out of nothing.

I remember watching gamers on FTA tv in Korea, several channels, all with live games, commentary and post game interviews. It was huge then and this back in 2003 and it still happens now.

Purely makes Corky look like the average girl next door - and they are definitely fake - I don't think she's pitching to the grumpy old negative bunch on Trannies - I really wonder how much she is selling :huh:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, AP said:

Purely makes Corky look like the average girl next door - and they are definitely fake - I don't think she's pitching to the grumpy old negative bunch on Trannies - I really wonder how much she is selling :huh:

Interesting that you confirm these are fake accounts. People need to be aware that you can never trust what you see on insta - it's the new and cost-free way to advertise. It's virtually impossible to gain the number of 'followers' that these women have without buying followers.

What surprises me is the number of legit Pro athletes and reputable businesses (such as Cyclingtips) that follow and get sucked in by these accounts.

I caught out an acquaintance of mine trying to set up a cycling date with PurelyP. He works for the Swiss cycling fed. The Primeval urges run deep ;)

Edited by The Customer
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, The Customer said:

Interesting that you confirm these are fake accounts. People need to be aware that you can never trust what you see on insta - it's the new and cost-free way to advertise. It's virtually impossible to gain the number of 'followers' that these women have without buying followers.

What surprises me is the number of legit Pro athletes and reputable businesses (such as Cyclingtips) that follow and get sucked in by these accounts.

I caught out an acquaintance of mine trying to set up a cycling date with PurelyP. He works for the Swiss cycling fed. The Primeval urges run deep ;)

Pretty sure they are saying her assets are fake not the account (breasts) 

9 minutes ago, The Customer said:

Interesting that you confirm these are fake accounts.

TC. I think he was referring to the breasts. :shy:

Edit: FB beat me.

Edited by Ex-Hasbeen

Both fake - the person and the assets. But I admit, the comment did go over my head - been in the M.E. for 5 years and rarely hear innuendo these days.

Edited by The Customer

Just now, The Customer said:

Both fake - the person and the assets. But I admit, the comment did go over my head - been in the M.E. for 5 years and rarely her innuendo these days.

So how is my instagram 😁

8 minutes ago, The Customer said:

You need more motivational quotes and less planks. You also need to walk around the gym shirtless :D

Stop ya flirting. This isn’t tinder 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Customer said:

You need more motivational quotes and less planks. You also need to walk around the gym shirtless :D

Less planks.  Only 1 post consisting of this must delete

53 minutes ago, Fitness Buddy said:

So how is my instagram 😁

Gone tits up :lol:

• Haha 2

TC  there is a lady in Brisbane with a similar following to corky.  Has been through a number of groups due to constantly falling out.  Was called out for drugs and fake followers and she was furious about both but it didn' take long looking at her followers to find a number of fake accounts.  They all do it but the company's sponsoring need a better screening process.  If it was me and I had a look and saw 1 fake follow I'd give that person nothing.

12 hours ago, Fitness Buddy said:

Social media trainers like Ashley Bines are scamming people with their apps and products. 

Many many many people believe that there has to be an easier way, a quick fix, someone to make things better.

12 hours ago, Fitness Buddy said:

Social media trainers like Ashley Bines are scamming people with their apps and products. 

Many many many people believe that there has to be an easier way, a quick fix, someone to make things better.

19 minutes ago, goughy said:

I am not talking about her programs her taking consumers money for no service.  Monthly charges for nothing

In the end the insta famous are just a modern day regurgitation of the same old stuff.

people offering hope, inspiration and aspiration. 

Some do it honestly and with good intent and for the greater good with no thought of monetary gain, others do it simply for the fame and/or fortune with no real thought as to the ramifications or consequences of the “advice” they dish out.

as with all these things, just like astrology and fortune telling, no one is forcing you to buy, and some people feel better for he service and are happy to pay for it.

Whether what is being sold is inspiration or a power balance band some will defend their purchase till the end, some will see the light eventually others will see through it from the start. 

23 minutes ago, roxii said:

In the end the insta famous are just a modern day regurgitation of the same old stuff.

people offering hope, inspiration and aspiration. 

Some do it honestly and with good intent and for the greater good with no thought of monetary gain, others do it simply for the fame and/or fortune with no real thought as to the ramifications or consequences of the “advice” they dish out.

as with all these things, just like astrology and fortune telling, no one is forcing you to buy, and some people feel better for he service and are happy to pay for it.

Whether what is being sold is inspiration or a power balance band some will defend their purchase till the end, some will see the light eventually others will see through it from the start. 

Back when I was in law school, it was an offence to tell fortunes (or, since qld parliament apparently were on the fence about whether someone might in fact be able to do so, “profess to tell fortunes”) under the Vagrants, Gaming and other Offences Act...