Fitness Buddy

My Instagram

11 hours ago, Peter said:

I don't follow her but did look.  No feet shots so can't tell about tippy toes but she has nice HANDS. 

I had a look. No way I'll be following that. "I have fake boobs, please follow me & give me free stuff"

Who the Fk wears a cycling kit in the hospital bed.  She does get extra points for like donuts but that's still not enough to earn a follow.

2 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

I had a look. No way I'll be following that. "I have fake boobs, please follow me & give me free stuff"

Are they fake?

I've been watching Surgery Ship on Foxtel, and there are a lot of people on that with grotesque tumors growing that big. I thought they might have been something like that.

21 hours ago, The Customer said:

If you're easily upset, don't look at purely_palmer at the moment. :huh:

I think her insta account is outstanding, even if she did ride 41 ks in 2.5 hours

8 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Are they fake?

I'm a bit of a expert on this topic. It's hard to tell if they are real. She sure could use a hamburger. Any idea how much they pay her to model a top?

6 minutes ago, BarryBevan said:

I think her insta account is outstanding, even if she did ride 41 ks in 2.5 hours

She could do further if she didnt need to stop ever 13minutes to take a photo. 

Just now, Peter said:

She could do further if she didnt need to stop ever 13minutes to take a photo. 

Or weighted down so much.

um....er......I'll see myself out.

15 minutes ago, BarryBevan said:

In miles i thought same thing.  

After seeing the name i checked her page out.  She really is inspiring and motivating to all those athletes out their how to prefect the same pose 4000 times.  😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Fitness Buddy said:

In miles i thought same thing.  

After seeing the name i checked her page out.  She really is inspiring and motivating to all those athletes out their how to prefect the same pose 4000 times.  😂😂😂

ah MPH and ludicoursly hot. Instagram helping middle aged unattractive men believe they have a chance with insanely hot women.

29 minutes ago, BarryBevan said:

ah MPH and ludicoursly hot. Instagram helping middle aged unattractive men believe they have a chance with insanely hot women.

I don't see 'hot', I see body dysmorphia issues, anorexia, insecurity, and childlike attention seeking behaviour. I feel quite sorry for this girl.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The Customer said:

I feel quite sorry for this girl.

Really?

I see all those things you do, but i don't feel sorry for her. I don't feel anything for her. Maybe I'm a bad person.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Really?

I see all those things you do, but i don't feel sorry for her. I don't feel anything for her. Maybe I'm a bad person.

Same.  Not hot at all.  Many issues.  She'll work them out.  Or not

Oh yeah, and the Saucony Freedoms.  I love them, they are comfy as and responsive, but FB I definately wouldn't class them as light.  I thought that was their only problem

30 minutes ago, mhvh said:

Oh yeah, and the Saucony Freedoms.  I love them, they are comfy as and responsive, but FB I definately wouldn't class them as light.  I thought that was their only problem

The upper is light the sole is heavy.  But strong hips make shoes lighter 👊😉

I will take comfy more then lightness anyday though. 

On 09/01/2018 at 7:16 PM, The Customer said:

If you're easily upset, don't look at purely_palmer at the moment. :huh:

So from a brief glance I can gather that while she was on deaths door in hospital somebody thought updating her insta page was a crucial thing to do. 

1 hour ago, Fitness Buddy said:

The upper is light the sole is heavy.  But strong hips make shoes lighter 👊😉

I will take comfy more then lightness anyday though. 

Agreed

• Like 1

2 hours ago, roxii said:

So from a brief glance I can gather that while she was on deaths door in hospital somebody thought updating her insta page was a crucial thing to do. 

No time to lose as she's already made 12,000USD on 'go fund me' since the accident. I get the feeling she has been unemployed for some time now, so probably needs the money urgently ;)

13 hours ago, The Customer said:

I don't see 'hot', I see body dysmorphia issues, anorexia, insecurity, and childlike attention seeking behaviour. I feel quite sorry for this girl.

And I see someone smart enough to use her looks to make some coin. Whats the difference between being genetically blessed with good looks and genetically blessed with a smart brain?

As a woman who most of the time is all for lady powers why would you resort to negative associations rather than positive?

I kinda don't see any of this being any different than the people my son is obsessed with on YouTube who play Minecraft etc and scream and rant like idiots and make millions...... My son now looks at this as a genuine occupation and it's all he wants to do when he grows up, of not sooner! 

Honestly, I can't stand them and have no interest in them, but at the same time I say good luck to them if they can get something out of it! They're smarter than me, making something out of nothing.

Edited by goughy
  • Like 1

Social media trainers like Ashley Bines are scamming people with their apps and products. 

Edited by Fitness Buddy