willie

RunWith Opening - 13th January, 2018

Good luck mate. 

I will try and pop over on the 13th for a squizz depending on when we get back from Qld, might drop the Mrs at IKEA :lol: 

Awesome stuff mate. All the best. Now I know where to go online for stuff. Retailer I trust 😎✌️👍

• Like 1

Awesome!! Good luck mate will chat about some shoes in the next month or so.  Just got some new ones but they never last long.

Get on it PPL.  Willie has been my go to guy for shoes for the last year or so. 

Friendly, helpful & good with communication etc.

• Like 3

Shop address is 661 King st, St Peter's, 2044

www.runwith.com.au

Screenshot_20180105-091111_01_01.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, RunBrettRun said:

Awesome!! Good luck mate will chat about some shoes in the next month or so.  Just got some new ones but they never last long.

As I started to type this I just received a delivery of 2 Brand New pairs of Hoka's (Christmas present), plus I've already got 5 pairs of shoes (including 2 pairs that are virtually brand new) that I'm currently rotating and as you know I get the most out of them.  But hopefully if all goes well I'll still need some more by the end of the year.

Hope it all goes well for you mate! :thumbsup:.

Edited by Go Easy
  • Like 1

Mate, Bondi 5's - I'll need a pair. Hopefully you have them. I'll log in on Monday - I can't make the 13th :(

• Like 1

Good luck Willie! I'll pop in and have a look around and can say confidently l'll be a customer.

Quick question: do you have the capability to bring products to a pop-up market (gazebo, table)? My company, once a week, opens up a marketplace on campus (over 6000 staff on the campus). Just wondering if you can promote yourself by having a stand there and selling some wares. A bike shop does it once a month, so why not your run shop. If of interest I can see what the process is to get you a slot and l'll help you set up on the day  (even in my suit).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TenPints said:

Good luck Willie! I'll pop in and have a look around and can say confidently l'll be a customer.

Quick question: do you have the capability to bring products to a pop-up market (gazebo, table)? My company, once a week, opens up a marketplace on campus (over 6000 staff on the campus). Just wondering if you can promote yourself by having a stand there and selling some wares. A bike shop does it once a month, so why not your run shop. If of interest I can see what the process is to get you a slot and l'll help you set up on the day  (even in my suit).

Yes I can and would definitely jump on board with something like this. Can you shoot me an email with details? 

6 minutes ago, willie said:

Yes I can and would definitely jump on board with something like this. Can you shoot me an email with details? 

Will do mate.

So exciting to see this finally happening. I will pop over in the next couple of weeks... I'm sure there's some things I can persuade myself I need urgently.

And I've just seen you're right near COSE where I'll be spending a lot of time this year!

Edited by monkie

29 minutes ago, TenPints said:

Will do mate.

Hey Willie, tried to send you personal message but says you can't receive them.

Will be in Sydney the weekend of Australia day (going to foo fighters) will be keen for a run that weekend if you have a group going out that morning Willie.

Might try out a pair of Hokas to see what all the fuss is about.  I'm assuming you will stock them?   Any recommendations  -  I've been running in Kayanos for a few years but currently using Noosa tri 9s.

1 hour ago, gerg said:

Might try out a pair of Hokas to see what all the fuss is about.  I'm assuming you will stock them?   Any recommendations  -  I've been running in Kayanos for a few years but currently using Noosa tri 9s.

I'm going to have a wear test day with Hoka very very soon. Will most likely have 4 styles in men and 3 women. So if you're in Sydney... If not gimme a bell and we'll have a chat about it. 

12 hours ago, RunBrettRun said:

Will be in Sydney the weekend of Australia day (going to foo fighters) will be keen for a run that weekend if you have a group going out that morning Willie.

Yep we'll definitely have something on that's for sure. Parkrun is literally 70m from the shop too. 

There's no way in hell I will ever get to your store in person, mostly because it's in Sydney and I just don't frequent the place. However, I will be lurking online and checking out what's on offer. Good luck with the venture. 

• Like 1

On 06/01/2018 at 6:20 PM, gerg said:

Check out the Hoka Cliftons. 

On 1/6/2018 at 10:45 PM, willie said:

Yep we'll definitely have something on that's for sure. Parkrun is literally 70m from the shop too. 

We fly in Saturday arvo, go to foo fighters saturday night, would be keen for a long run.

F#*cking payment gateway is giving us a lot of drama and causing grief. They're working on it now. Should've assumed it wouldn't be smooth as I'd hoped.