Sign in to follow this  
willie

Blue seventy helix near new $250

Size ML

Wore it a few times (3 or 4). Too fat for it and not not looking like it'll ever fit again (ok it was a 'im going to race again and get skinny" prospective purchase. I put on 6 more kgs since that day)... no nicks or anything. Brilliant suit in near perfect condition. I'm considering getting a chicks suit so my man titays fit in my next one. 

Offered here before faceache

$250

IMG_20180104_152408.jpg

IMG_20180104_152343.jpg

just noticed the key things in the rear, has anyone ever used that? 

What “Farman” size is it?

im not keen to try on my Rocket science yet as I reckon I’ll rip the arse out if it. :lol:

Love my Helix. If it was the right size I'd be all over it, great price for as new! Never used the key holder, I imagine it wouldn't end well for the modern car key :lol:

Size ML = 182-190cm, 80-90kg

11 hours ago, roxii said:

im not keen to try on my Rocket science yet as I reckon I’ll rip the arse out if it. :lol:

I'm wearing a rocket science suit at the moment. It's an XL real J&J. The blue seventy is a size down from that. 

Tempted to buy it as a spare as I've damaged my helix already. Is it still available Willie?

Sorry, just seen how recent these posts are! I'm assuming it is. I'll let you know within 24 hours but if somebody else comes for it then don't hold it!

Yeah mate, you can have it (it probably won't be your spare though, it's basically new)

9 hours ago, willie said:

Yeah mate, you can have it (it probably won't be your spare though, it's basically new)

Got home and I've just checked my current one and it's an M and fits perfectly, sorry I thought it was an ML. Amazing suit though if anybody else is looking for one...

Is the suit still available Willie? I'm at the lower end of the weight range but I'm assuming they're pretty tight.

Sign in to follow this