Jump to content
Cranky

Trannies Strava Page

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, -H- said:

I've had a week off work, and realised if I rode 400km I'd hit 9000 for the year, plus a swim total of 500km was within reach, so that's what I did.  And now I'm shagged! Got one more swim this arvo, then heading out for Mexican, sangria and a mariachi band 😂 Bring on 2018! 🍸 🍷 🍻 

You will be in bed by 10:30pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bored@work said:

You will be in bed by 10:30pm

I certainly plan to be. The alarm is set for 3:30 to get 10 - 12km done in the morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right, I see names on Strava but no idea who you all are! Some are obvious (same avatar or name), others not so much

Anyone want to expose themselves?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, BogFrog said:

Right, I see names on Strava but no idea who you all are! Some are obvious (same avatar or name), others not so much

Anyone want to expose themselves?

I now know who you are!  Seen the name in race results. Now the connection!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Turts said:

I now know who you are!  Seen the name in race results. Now the connection!

What the? Sure, I met you in Rotterdam! I introduced myself! You didn't seem drunk :wine:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BogFrog said:

What the? Sure, I met you in Rotterdam! I introduced myself! You didn't seem drunk :wine:

Hmmmmm thort u just introduced urself as bogfrog? I didnt think i was drunk either! Bugger......

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BogFrog said:

Anyone want to expose themselves?

you should be careful asking such a question.....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tyno said:

you should be careful asking such a question.....

especially around this lot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bored@work said:

You will be in bed by 10:30pm

Hey Bored@work I'm still up, tomorrow is not going to be pretty! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BogFrog said:

Right, I see names on Strava but no idea who you all are! Some are obvious (same avatar or name), others not so much

Anyone want to expose themselves?

I would but I'm a very private person, sorry. That's why I always make sure there is no connection between my social media names and my real name. .... and I would never post photos or screenshots of anything that would give away my identity! 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, same here!  I'm actually a little bald italian man living in Macedonia!  You know, just like you...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, -H- said:

Hey Bored@work I'm still up, tomorrow is not going to be pretty! 

How’s the hang over? I was in bed at 12:05 & had a lovely sleep in. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got home from Speedway at 11:30 and after my son had grazed on food all night, he was asleep in the car within about 30 seconds of leaving speedway, only to get home and he awakes as I get him out of the car to proclaim that he's still Hungry, there was then a stand off at the shower as he believes that going to bed covered in red Pilbara dirt is OK!...he lost that battle, yet he was still hungry apparently and didn't let up about it, so I saw midnight in (which i had no intention of doing) sitting on the back patio listening to the neighbors singing some song from beauty and the beast while the son was drinking a freshly made mango smoothie made by yours truly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gunna walk the dog with the Garmin on.

 

actually might just put the Garmin on the dog :lol: 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Cranky said:

Lucky I did that Park Walk this morning! 

Screenshot_2018-01-01-09-30-53.png

That's cheating! If it was a walk, it wasn't a run! All my hikes last week didn't register, so neither can yours, so Ner!

Edited by BogFrog
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Cranky said:

Who's Chris from Sydney? 

Monkie. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bored@work said:

How’s the hang over? I was in bed at 12:05 & had a lovely sleep in. 

 

OMFG I need the puke emoji. I rode down to pick my car up and met some friends for a bay swim, but we ended up getting coffee and caramel milkshakes instead. Best decision I've made all year! 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, BogFrog said:

That's cheating! If it was a walk, it wasn't a run! All my hikes last week didn't register, so neither can yours, so Ner!

And now you know why I haven't bothered to join!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look out, IP is talking about joining the strava club, he was up riding at 5am when "some" people were just getting home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what details are there for peeps to see? Just time, distance? Pace, and hr or cadence metrics? Everything ur garmin records?

(If u have it auto upload)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK... so I just logged a run as part of a brick and strava has it down as being 3km longer than Garmin Connect... Whilst this gives me an impressive 2:50/km pace it's well off... any ideas?

 

Also, the indoor cycling part of the brick hasn't shown up on Strava... this is seriously going to damage my leaderboarding chances!

Edited by monkie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -H- said:

Look out, IP is talking about joining the strava club, he was up riding at 5am when "some" people were just getting home

We're all ****ed.... LOL 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd just like to point out that I am your 2018 clubhouse  leader.

You guys must really suck! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am worried that this may super seed the "What Training Did You Do Today" thread. 

 

Thoughts? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, monkie said:

OK... so I just logged a run as part of a brick and strava has it down as being 3km longer than Garmin Connect... Whilst this gives me an impressive 2:50/km pace it's well off... any ideas?

 

Also, the indoor cycling part of the brick hasn't shown up on Strava... this is seriously going to damage my leaderboarding chances!

Post links to both 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, FFF1077 said:

Tyno is in the lead!! GOOD WORK LAD!!B)

That's me done for the month  :P

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peter said:

Post links to both 

 

Strava Run: https://www.strava.com/activities/1335428973

Garmin Connect Activity: https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/2407331202

I've spotted the problem with the ride... because my time zone on Strava is set to LA (and I can't change it) the ride registered as being on the 31st so is not showing up in this week's leaderboard... I shall let it slide but morally I shall know I am up an hour on cycling this week :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay so you ran 3k off the bike and then walked the last distance home which it's picked up at 2k (total 5K when you stopped your watch at home. So for 1 second between you clicking save, it's recorded.

At least I think thats what happened.

 

You also need to turn privacy on for strava.  BTW I used to live right near you in View lane.  Awesome location.

Click the drop down in the top right.

Settings.

privacy

Then enter your address.  It will then cloud your data from 200mtrs to 1km so others can't see where you live exactly.  ie track you then break in and steal your bikes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Peter said:

Okay so you ran 3k off the bike and then walked the last distance home which it's picked up at 2k (total 5K when you stopped your watch at home. So for 1 second between you clicking save, it's recorded.

At least I think thats what happened.

 

You also need to turn privacy on for strava.  BTW I used to live right near you in View lane.  Awesome location.

Click the drop down in the top right.

Settings.

privacy

Then enter your address.  It will then cloud your data from 200mtrs to 1km so others can't see where you live exactly.  ie track you then break in and steal your bikes.

Thanks Peter! I stopped the watch before home but it must have got confused (or I did). I used the correct distance feature on strava and it's now more realistic. Privacy also updated, I hadn't thought about the bike stealing possibility! And yes, it's a lovely spot. Probably the most convenient place I have ever lived!

Edited by monkie
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, -H- said:

Look out, IP is talking about joining the strava club, he was up riding at 5am when "some" people were just getting home

Does he know that walks don't count? :lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Geeze guys, leave the walks alone... they have feelings too :(

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, goughy said:

Geeze guys, leave the walks alone... they have feelings too :(

As a proud walker myself, I feel I've earned the right to make such comments. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, skinnee said:

Not on strava it didn’t happen 

I'm not on strava, don't own a Garmin or have FB/Insta  account.

Do I even exist?  #not blessed:confused1:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FatPom said:

 

Do I even exist?

Zwift? Thats pretty techy for non techy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FatPom said:

I'm not on strava, don't own a Garmin or have FB/Insta  account.

Do I even exist?  #not blessed:confused1:

Hahaha - nope 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Turts said:

Zwift? Thats pretty techy for non techy

That is my attempt to leave the cave and walk upright :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy shit, Tomsey ya man mountain, how are ya???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, BogFrog said:

That's cheating! If it was a walk, it wasn't a run! All my hikes last week didn't register, so neither can yours, so Ner!

But there was sweat. It was gross. I don't mind sweating my my HR is up, but this is not acceptable. 

I ws in 'coaching' mode. I have a friend from work who's trying to lose weight. PB for her yesterday - thank you very much! 

19 hours ago, roxii said:

Monkie. 

Ah, Accepted then

17 hours ago, monkie said:

 

Also, the indoor cycling part of the brick hasn't shown up on Strava... this is seriously going to damage my leaderboarding chances!

Yes, mwahh ha ha ha

15 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

I'll be looking to knock the Swim leaderboard around. :)

You won't knock it around.  You'll pull the bloody thing off the wall!

12 hours ago, monkie said:

 Privacy also updated, I hadn't thought about the bike stealing possibility! 

And the 'waiting outside your door, behind the bushes, so they can murder you'. Although I guess they could just wait 1km down the road. Crap! Now I'm in trouble. 

9 hours ago, FatPom said:

I'm not on strava, don't own a Garmin or have FB/Insta  account.

Do I even exist?  #not blessed:confused1:

You can do phone recorded uploads. Do you have one of them?

17 hours ago, Tyno said:

I'd just like to point out that I am your 2018 clubhouse  leader.

You guys must really suck! :D

Just wait there buddy. I'm coming! !

Here it is beforeI jumped on the trainer this morning.....

I recon Sammy just did thise extra 6 mins to get past me!

Oh no. Strength session up next.  That doesn't get recorded on Strava..... I'll find a way. ......

Screenshot_2018-01-02-05-45-33.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cranky said:

 

You can do phone recorded uploads. Do you have one of them?

 

Got loads of phones, nothing recorded on them. You guys crack on, I'll carry on recording my times on the cave wall in cougar blood.B)

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, FatPom said:

Got loads of phones, nothing recorded on them. You guys crack on, I'll carry on recording my times on the cave wall in cougar blood.B)

Are you young enough to attract Cougars?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, FatPom said:

I'm not on strava, don't own a Garmin or have FB/Insta  account.

Do I even exist?  #not blessed:confused1:

You exist.... 

How else would Mr Kipling still be in business?? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×