Cranky

Trannies Strava Page

33 minutes ago, zed said:

Interesting to see how some of them train, a lot of easy running. I reckon gumby AGers are running faster than a lot of pros

Please see Roxiis teach me how to run thread..... Search MKC on YouTube.... 

7 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Cranky has been doing some solid hill work over the weekend.

image.thumb.png.1c1ca1b7f819f58e881b9e6e0be2dfa3.png

Looks like the altimeter has gone on her 920...

I thought Cranky was in a moonboot?  Another lunar landing?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Cranky has been doing some solid hill work over the weekend.

image.thumb.png.1c1ca1b7f819f58e881b9e6e0be2dfa3.png

What the? ???

I don't even look at my workouts half the time. ... I just do them and then rush off 

4 minutes ago, Cranky said:

What the? ???

I don't even look at my workouts half the time. ... I just do them and then rush off 

I imagine your altimeter might be broken... it's a known problem with the 920...

My Garmin died - so I have to go old school until the replacement arrives 

13 minutes ago, Peter said:

FFS.  15:33 this week and I still can't break into the top 5. 

Jezzzz

Is that with your family ? 

FM

6 minutes ago, Flanman said:

Is that with your family ? 

FM

Yeah L ran 9 hours.  Got her covered.  Well this week.

Challenge Melbourne.

• Haha 1

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 3:33 PM, trickle said:

Jesus thats some impressive elevation gain!

Elevation gain for Jesus is next weekend.

FM

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Peter said:

FFS.  15:33 this week and I still can't break into the top 5. 

Jezzzz

https://www.strava.com/clubs/TransitionsTriathlon

I'm claiming the points for the week. 20+ hrs with 8 activities. 

I mean wtf is happening with these people doing 13,14,15 "activities" in a week?

Are they putting the Garmin on to the walk the dog in the park?😂😂😂

29 minutes ago, Dave T said:

I mean wtf is happening with these people doing 13,14,15 "activities" in a week?

Cranky is doing 3km swim, water runs and trainer rides all in a morning sometimes.. i put my 15km commutes on there but I'm hardly ever doing any weekend work so never going to podium..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dave T said:

A lot of it is the way that Strava deals with Garmin Multisport stuff. If you do a brick with transitions turned on then that becomes three "activities".  So with a standard 3,3,3 programme with a couple of transitions stuck in there  then 15 is easily doable!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dave T said:

You came so close Dave ;-) , good to see you doing some long sessions in readiness for Port Mac. 

Steve Foster used to have us doing 10 sessions, however this week I had 13 sessions, with commutes as just active recovery (those soon add up, however they are of 39km in distance).  T

Just thought I would show you my TP view, and the strength sessions don't get put onto Strava, but will give you some insight into last weeks training.  This week I have 15 sessions not including the strength / release work.

image.thumb.png.75c1efd4be07c1785e5b82b085c881f9.png 

15 hours ago, pieman said:

Cranky is doing 3km swim, water runs and trainer rides all in a morning sometimes.. i put my 15km commutes on there but I'm hardly ever doing any weekend work so never going to podium..

I'm not actually training for anything other than keeping base level of fitness for upcoming trail runs and long bike 'events' end of the year.  So at the moment for me it's daily routine of up to half an hour on treadmill, then up to half an hour on stationary bike, then up to half an hour on the rower (after bit of time on weights).  Occasionally I'll get to the pool so could get to 16 sessions a week when all goes to plan

No commutes (at 86kms each way would put me on the podium if I did) and not likely to worry the podium either

2 hours ago, Blobby said:

You came so close Dave ;-) , good to see you doing some long sessions in readiness for Port Mac. 

Steve Foster used to have us doing 10 sessions, however this week I had 13 sessions, with commutes as just active recovery (those soon add up, however they are of 39km in distance).  T

Just thought I would show you my TP view, and the strength sessions don't get put onto Strava, but will give you some insight into last weeks training.  This week I have 15 sessions not including the strength / release work.

image.thumb.png.75c1efd4be07c1785e5b82b085c881f9.png 

Glad to see you didn't take it personally, and could clearly interpret my response as "sour grapes";)

You might have only done 50 mins more training than me for the week, but I can see it was all quality because you covered 70 more kilometers. It's sad when you get old and slow.

Hope you have a good race at Port Steve. I'm sure we'll catch up there.

After finishing my ride this morning, which started in the dark, my Garmin said I set 10 new records.  WTF ? Then after saving I realised I had it on “run” instead of “ride”. Doh !  Is there anyway you can either change this to a ride in Strava ? If not, how would I delete this “run” ?  I then can enter the ride manually. 

Ta

FM

Rookie error :)

You delete it by deleting it ;) .  Add a manual activity if you want too keep up your trannies km's.

Strava you can edit the activity and change it to bike... can't change it on your device though

Click on activity in strava then click on the spanner on the left (web) and edit as required.. phone app is a elipsis at top right that offers an edit function ( android). No idea on apple..

Edited by pieman

2 hours ago, goughy said:

Rookie error :)

You delete it by deleting it ;) .  Add a manual activity if you want too keep up your trannies km's.

Wrong. Just edit it to ride 

simple 

5C0CD486-AA0B-4BED-8574-0473EBA0FE48.png

57DDA751-CD23-4025-8D9F-AE9D55C5F989.png

• Like 1

Well, a second rookie error would have been following my advice!  Even I don't take notice of what I say!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3