Jump to content
Cranky

Trannies Strava Page

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Don't worry Peter. The world has been set right again.

image.png.4567aaca05e15e2cda65493143a76f23.png

Woohoo I made a screenshot!!  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I can work out the ranking. It must be calculated on actual effort to make the effort to go.

FM

Edited by Flanman
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Flanman said:

I cant work out the ranking. It must be calculated on actual effort to make the effort to go.

FM

And effort to keep on going.

 

It has nothing to do with the actual effort exerted whilst exercising. :)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Peter said:

This guy rides a bit. 

IMG_1057.PNG

Or drives in his car a lot 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I reckon this is about the only week I will ever have a chance of getting on the podium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Naut said:

I reckon this is about the only week I will ever have a chance of getting on the podium.

That's not the attitude we like around here! ! Pull your socks up, Buddy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Cranky said:

Update

Screenshot_2018-01-10-08-11-19.png

I knew I should have done the 10 minute run off the bike like I had planned :lol:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ten minutes short on the swim this morning as ran out of time! Running from Melbourne airport into the city when I land though then pootling around Southbank to get 2:15 to 2:30. Watch out folks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cracked 10 hours and it's only Thursday. Mind you I am 2 coffees into work and already on the nod.

image.png.c730f73fb14878f04eda492a909b89a6.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thort id grab this before everyone else gets back from their sessions and i disappear #48.

Top ten. Yeah baby!!

 

 

Screenshot_20180113-120951.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And top 20 for me overall. Chuffed with that seeing as it's only swimming apart from a single 55min walk/run.

 

And does anybody know how to set the timezone for me. I get this when I look at settings

image.png.e90986e3918426d23d3fb9297a96777c.png

 

And if I look at yesterday's activities, they show in my dashboard at "Today" and today's activity shows as 13/01/2018. So it thinks I'm in USA.

If I change my location to here, it just reverts straight to LA again.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gee some of you ride A LOT. 

15 plus hours a week with one day to go.  Not to mention the running and swimming.

 

but.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Peter said:

Gee some of you ride A LOT. 

15 plus hours a week with one day to go.  Not to mention the running and swimming.

 

but.jpg

Professional AGers 😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My 2hrs riding this week says I'm lazy but better than nothing compared to ex 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Peter said:

My 2hrs riding this week says I'm lazy but better than nothing compared to ex 

dontcha worry - ya snucked up enuf to be beta ven me so alls right wiff da world

:hug:

 

image.thumb.png.d3279a130b6ace9da3917a9158b8563f.png

Edited by Turts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

If I change my location to here, it just reverts straight to LA again.

 

Try a different browser... I had the same problem. Eventually managed to make it work in Firefox IIRC. Oh and wait for ages without leaving the page for it to update.

Edited by monkie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

And top 20 for me overall. Chuffed with that seeing as it's only swimming apart from a single 55min walk/run.

 

And does anybody know how to set the timezone for me. I get this when I look at settings

image.png.e90986e3918426d23d3fb9297a96777c.png

 

And if I look at yesterday's activities, they show in my dashboard at "Today" and today's activity shows as 13/01/2018. So it thinks I'm in USA.

If I change my location to here, it just reverts straight to LA again.

 

I couldn't do it though the ap, but managed it though the desktop version, in Google Chrome (on my actual desktop computer).

 

Maybe just try Queensland Australia?  Mine didn't like it when I put my town in.  Maybe the Brisbane is throwing it off.  There is a Brissy in California - just south of San Fran by memory (used to live just near there)

Edited by Turts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×