Sign in to follow this  
Oompa Loompa

Rugby League Keeps on Giving

Just amazes me how rugby league keeps throwing these up, groomed from a young age, trained in media, behaviour and everything else unlike general society, and they keep stuffing up.

You wonder how many breaches they would have if the clubs didnt train them in "life" skills,  Whats next, pi$$ing in your own mouth...oh, been done, shittin in your mates shoe....oh, been done, getting a monkey pi$$ed...oh, been done..... dry rooting a dog...oh, been done..... Rugby League.

https://www.scribd.com/document/367569012/Jarryd-Hayne-documents#from_embed

Agreed, they are pond-life. 

But, he'll get off this one. He'll argue that they were both so pi$$ed that it was bound that they were going to end up where they did ... blah, blah, blah .... and a young girl's life will be ruined because of it.

read the info on the link. Whole thing sounds like BS. They hooked up. He denied it and it made her look bad in front of her friends. Now she wants money.

I did. And it does sound like BS and a money grab. But, it could also sound like a legitimate rape in different hands and with different eyes and ears. 

Whatever happens, any court case will be horrible to endure, so if it is for cash, it'd better be worth it!!!!

They do make more stuff ups, the clubs are busy continually putting out spot fires before they hit the media.  Hayne is another brat.

One of my favourite cover up excuses is such and such is  late withdrawal with a calf/hammy strain.

21 hours ago, Merv said:

They do make more stuff ups, the clubs are busy continually putting out spot fires before they hit the media.  Hayne is another brat.

My cousins wife is in hr for an nrl team. They have 2 people full time dealing with scandals.  

30 guys in a squad? 

Ffs. 

It seems the broncos and bennett are teflon coated.  There has been a couple of incidents that other clubs would have been thrown to the wolves.

13 hours ago, Peter said:

My cousins wife is in hr for an nrl team. They have 2 people full time dealing with scandals.  

30 guys in a squad? 

Ffs. 

Whilst some of their actions are going too far, a lot of what it referred to as a scandal in the NRL or AFL and becomes headline news for a month is really just a big night out for a lot of young guys. The media, and the spotlight these guys live in is what makes it a scandal.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2017 at 11:00 AM, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Whilst some of their actions are going too far, a lot of what it referred to as a scandal in the NRL or AFL and becomes headline news for a month is really just a big night out for a lot of young guys. The media, and the spotlight these guys live in is what makes it a scandal.

Damn right.  If there'd been a person dealing with 'scandals' in our uni college in the 80's, they'd have died of exhaustion in O-week.