Flanman

Favourite Tee Shirt

So, continuing on with the favourite theme, photos of your fave T-shirt. I again, will withhold my photo for a while. 

FM

Mine is one which features "Captain Zilog". I have no idea where this t-shirt came from, when I got it, or who Captain Zilog is.

My favourite shirt reads "Anthing Is Possible"...    :huh:.

It's given me plenty of laughs, at so many levels, and it say's it all really.

(It's a pity that it's got some stupid IM logo on it or I'd wear it all the time to remind me that life can be unpredictable).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Go Easy said:

My favourite shirt reads "Anthing Is Possible"...    :huh:.

It's given me plenty of laughs, at so many levels, and it say's it all really.

(It's a pity that it's got some stupid IM logo on it or I'd wear it all the time to remind me that life can be unpredictable).

Yay! I have one of these!!

...and 2 replacement ones as the first replacement one was the wrong size! Lol!

Edited by Cranky
  • Like 2

For someone who wears nothing else but T-shirts, I really don't have a fav......  Probably anthing quicksilver I guess.  My old fav was a fake mambo shirt my inlaws brought back from Bali that I wore for at least a decade.  Damn thing couldn't be destroyed.  My last fav would have been the white Mambo shirt I still have but is more patchy yellow now so doesn't get worn.

The last shirt with a collar I got was at least a ripcurl brand shirt, but it's 6 years old now.  The previous one I got was my TO shirt from Tri Qld in '10.  And I haven't bought a shirt with a collar and buttons down the front in more than a decade.  The ones that still fit me I bought before I got fat, and fit me again now (though not 100% sure their style has gone completely full circle yet).

• Haha 3