Jump to content
RunBrettRun

Who's trying to qualify for itu worlds?

Recommended Posts

Good onya Cranky, be proud. 

Workinglikeadog, I saw you running the other day and you were flying, you should be fine. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, AA7 said:

Booked your van site at the tourist park?

Of course :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, roxii said:

Good onya Cranky, be proud. 

Workinglikeadog, I saw you running the other day and you were flying, you should be fine. 

Running? I can't run. ....

15234278993451753928206.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Cranky said:

Running? I can't run. ....

15234278993451753928206.jpg

winning toe nails - gold gold gold !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Cranky said:

Running? I can't run. ....

15234278993451753928206.jpg

I reckon you could get rid of that now. Didnt the physio say 2 wks after Mooloolaba? I know you're waiting to go back to see him, but you dont want that muscle to start wasting.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RunBrettRun said:

Do we find out if we made the team tomorrow?

Apparently so. Or you can just look at the point score. It would only be the people just past the 25th spot that are anxiously waiting to see if everyone above them has actually applied to be on the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AA7 said:

I reckon you could get rid of that now. Didnt the physio say 2 wks after Mooloolaba? I know you're waiting to go back to see him, but you dont want that muscle to start wasting.

 

I'm going to see him on Tuesday. I dunno. It was Grade 3. I thought I'd be better over wearing it than under wearing it. ... and I'm still biking with it off, just a brace on, so it's getting a bit of work. 

1 hour ago, RunBrettRun said:

Do we find out if we made the team tomorrow?

How? Do we get an email?

Or does the queen come and knock on our door? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Cranky said:

 

How? Do we get an email?

Or does the queen come and knock on our door? 

The second one.. but if you're not home to answer it you miss out.. 😁

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cranky said:

I'm going to see him on Tuesday. I dunno. It was Grade 3. I thought I'd be better over wearing it than under wearing it. ... and I'm still biking with it off, just a brace on, so it's getting a bit of work. 

How? Do we get an email?

Or does the queen come and knock on our door? 

Channel 9 news I believe. Channel 7 are a bit busy at the Games.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RunBrettRun said:

Anyone got their email yet?  I've resigned myself to the fact I probably haven't made the team.

Are you joking around? You're in 8th spot, you're on the team. As long as you paid your money and applied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AA7 said:

Are you joking around? You're in 8th spot, you're on the team. As long as you paid your money and applied.

Well how come I haven't gotten an email yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No reference to any email on the website.

rather something along the lines that the PREMILINARY team will be available on the website by 5pm.

FINAL team announced 4 May...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RunBrettRun said:

Well how come I haven't gotten an email yet?

I don't have one yet either.

And it's only 10.47am in the morning, the day is young.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, AA7 said:

I don't have one yet either.

And it's only 10.47am in the morning, the day is young.

Stop being so rational about this process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RunBrettRun said:

Stop being so rational about this process.

There is honestly no way you're not on team. Go have a drink son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AA7 said:

There is honestly no way you're not on team. Go have a drink son.

Got a little run to do monday.  Will have one after that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, RunBrettRun said:

Got a little run to do monday.  Will have one after that.

Oh yeh, just a stroll around the park. Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RunBrettRun said:

Well how come I haven't gotten an email yet?

Not sure you will get an email - does the email only get sent when  the team is confirmed, after the appeals process?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pieman said:

Did you make it in?

Yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×