Peter

Hand back your Pro Card

Fark I went to kona and 70.3 world champs last year and I'm trying to qualify for itu worlds this year.  I spoke to the paper last year and also before western Sydney this year cause they contacted me and asked if they could do a write up.  This thread has been a real eye opener to how much of a dick I am.  Next time anyone from this site sees me please uppercut me immediately.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RunBrettRun said:

Next time anyone from this site sees me please uppercut me immediately.

Is that a new option on Instagram too?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RunBrettRun said:

Fark I went to kona and 70.3 world champs last year and I'm trying to qualify for itu worlds this year.  I spoke to the paper last year and also before western Sydney this year cause they contacted me and asked if they could do a write up.  This thread has been a real eye opener to how much of a dick I am.  Next time anyone from this site sees me please uppercut me immediately.

The Port News are always on the lookout for tri related story.  They’ve done a story on my daughter for winning one of Emo’s Enticers 😳

I've raced world champs, I posted about it on FB and on here in the appropriate thread. I even have it on my bio read out before I present: "represented Australia at Age Group level at the World Championships" - because I've done it, it's factual and I don't given a damn about all those who mock it because it's easy and think I'm a w'ker because of it.

Perhaps that's why the atmosphere at the worlds is so good - the self righteous "it ain't a real world champs so it's below me" stay the f away!

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, TenPints said:

I've raced world champs, I posted about it on FB and on here in the appropriate thread. I even have it on my bio read out before I present: "represented Australia at Age Group level at the World Championships" - because I've done it, it's factual and I don't given a damn about all those who mock it because it's easy and think I'm a w'ker because of it.

Perhaps that's why the atmosphere at the worlds is so good - the self righteous "it ain't a real world champs so it's below me" stay the f away!

There's nothing wrong with being a Toyota MR2... unless you are trying to convince the world you are an F40
Screen+shot+2015-04-07+at+10.49.30.png

Seriously, I stopped posting on this site 9 months ago because of this judgmental shit. Live and frickin live. If someone wants to go to worlds, let them go and don't presume you know their motivations. If someone gets a write up in the newspaper, don't assume they chased it. Give people the 'benefit of the doubt'.

Grow up peeps

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ruley said:

There's nothing wrong with being a Toyota MR2... unless you are trying to convince the world you are an F40

I'm not convincing anyone I'm anything other than myself fella, and I've achieved what I say I've achieved. All my results are publically available for review which clearly shows I'm a British Leyland mini.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, BogFrog said:

Seriously, I stopped posting on this site 9 months ago because of this judgmental shit. Live and frickin live. If someone wants to go to worlds, let them go and don't presume you know their motivations. If someone gets a write up in the newspaper, don't assume they chased it. Give people the 'benefit of the doubt'.

Grow up peeps

Spot on. The stuff re Pete Jacobs was a disgrace. 

This thread was started as pros not good enuf to ace pro. By page 2 its bagging age groupers as not good enuf to race age group. 

Too funny. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ruley said:

Fully sic - does your ride have a big sub-woofa?

10 hours ago, TenPints said:

I'm not convincing anyone I'm anything other than myself fella, and I've achieved what I say I've achieved. All my results are publically available for review which clearly shows I'm a British Leyland mini.

In relative terms, I'm better than the car I drive but that's not a very high bar! :lol: