Sign in to follow this  
Cat Lady

Things which are just wrong with the world today

Now there are many things wrong with the world today, but walking through the health food store yesterday I was struck by something which is just plain wrong on so many levels I decided I had to bring it to the sand box for adjudication:  BEETROOT LATTE.  :wallbash: I have been known to enjoy a chai latte, and consider turmeric latte as an oddity which will run its course, but fercrisakes beetroot latte? It surely is a sign of the end of days.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rimmer said:

Don't knock it until you've tried it!!!!

Not sure I can take you seriously anymore with that comment and that name..............:huh::D

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Cat Lady said:

Now there are many things wrong with the world today, but walking through the health food store yesterday I was struck by something which is just plain wrong on so many levels I decided I had to bring it to the sand box for adjudication:  BEETROOT LATTE.  :wallbash: I have been known to enjoy a chai latte, and consider turmeric latte as an oddity which will run its course, but fercrisakes beetroot latte? It surely is a sign of the end of days.

Caffeine and beetroot juice sounds like a nice legal ergogenic aid.

16 hours ago, The Customer said:

Plastic surgery for perfectly normal young people.

(elective) plastic surgery and normal don't go together...

My daughter just had a mole removed from her chest area.... I haven't seen it for a long long time but my wife and Jaz said it had gotten really large, and was now getting a little irritated by her bra straps. Prior her choice of swimwear was one pieces or fairly covering halter top bikinis. Prior to her school trip to White Water World last week she bought a significantly skimpier bikini...... e-gads, what am I in for!

Edited by goughy

1 hour ago, pieman said:

(elective) plastic surgery and normal don't go together...

Nothing wrong with a great set of bolt-ons.

That reminds me. Who ever has the "Hilly" pic from about 12 years ago needs to upgrade it. 

19 hours ago, XCOM! said:

Anal and Genital bleaching.

there is such a thing? I'm too scared to google it for what might show up.....

4 hours ago, Rocket Salad said:

Nothing wrong with a great set of bolt-ons.

That reminds me. Who ever has the "Hilly" pic from about 12 years ago needs to upgrade it. 

Who is Hilly   :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Rocket Salad said:

Said by a guy called rimmer. Gold.

In my defence, my nickname came from my brother. His name is Ramsay. He got the nickname Rammer, which was also forced onto me when I went to the same College at Uni. It became confusing with two "Rammers", so I became Rimmer.

I was also being ironic with the comment. Bleaching and labiaplasty is the ultimate form of vanity and lack of self-awareness!

Rammer and rimmer, quite the tag team!

• Haha 2

See I thought Rimmer was some connect to Red Dwarf.......LOL.  But learned earlier this year it wasn't......