The Customer

What gets on my quince....

Public Transport. Never underestimate how much urine a cushioned seat can absorb.

• Sad 1

Urine in carpark stairwells. 

They need to hose them out once a week. 

Property developers and government agencies that give them the okay to build big new housing developments right next to a freeway, but don't bother putting any infrastructure like public transport or on ramps onto the freeway.  Instead they put in stupid traffic lights every 300 metres and turn the freeway into inefficient normal city streets.  24 minutes to travel 700 metres during this week due to the frigging housing being built all on top of each other in an attempt to have "affordable housing" for the masses.  10 years ago a stretch of road 10kms long use to take 6 minutes to traverse, now the average on a good day is 30 minutes

And while I'm on it, politicians that talk about policies involving spending billions of dollars "to improve the flow of transport" and then talk about reducing speed limits in areas to 30 and 40kms/hr in the same breath.  Your ignorance shows why none of you deserve to get a single vote - not even from your Mum

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TenPints said:

...Ok, a traffic one. Those incompetent drivers in traffic who let the car in front get 50m ahead before they move off...

Ok, two of them. Those incompetent drivers who leave a truck-length gap between themselves and the car in front when stopped at lights etc.

Or the one's who stop 10 car lengths before the red ight or cruise soooo slowly up to the red light hoping it changes before they have to stop ..... shesssh that gets my goat (never heard of 'quince' before this thread)