The Customer

What gets on my quince....

In this politically correct mad World, thought it was time to start a thread where you can get it all out of your system. I'll kick it off...

Kardashians

Justin Bieber

Unremarkable athletes with instagram celebrity status

5hr+ 70.3 and 11hr+ IM performances deemed worthy of Spielberg style instagram live feed (unless you're over the age of 70)

Motivational quotes from unmotivated people

When you log on to Facebook and someone waves at you.

Anthony Robbins graduates

The current trend to get a bubble-butt

The word 'moist'

Edited by The Customer

Edited by goughy
  • Sad 1

Ok, I'm with you on the Kardashians, and add West into the mix too. People famous and rich for absolutely no reason at all......

Beibs, sure he sings, but the guy has turned into a dick (maybe he always was, I don't know) but his parents and manager need a smacking around for letting him become that. My best mate will be rolling in his grave that his youngest daughter cries at just the mention of his name....

Insta peeps I put into the same basket as the K's, but saying that, good luck to them making it because a heap of people wanted to idolize them. They took a chance and got the break. 

I feel left out that no one has ever waved to me on FB. But I'll give someone a thumbs up on messenger just to save having to type a response.

Are AR graduates peeps who do motivational speaking who've never actually done anything in their lives to actually be motivated about? I hate motivational speakers, I wanna shove that enthusiasm right down their throats.

What the hell is a bubble butt.....

I answered the last one above.

Me, the phrases "don't worry about it", "take it easy", "I'm sure you'll get it done no worries".....

Xmas, hate it.

Edited by goughy

The kardishian coverage in Australia is barely mentioned like it was up until 12 months ago. 

Its that bloody cold roxy jacenko. The obsession is dumb. 

And im so sick of trump. 

All of TC's

Ive stopped listening to the news because mention of Trump depresses me

The word "journey" - if you are not actually traveling at the time you are not on a journey, your appearance on a reality TV show is not f****** journey, it is appearing on a f****** reality show

Don't greet me with the words "What do you know"  that is not a greeting, what I do know is that you can increase your vocabulary.

UFC and the like is not sport, it is legitimised violence that has no place in rational society (touch paper lit)

• Like 1

I hate it when ppl do the stupid "whoop, whoop" sound & push one hand to the sky. 

The lack of warning signs on our mobiles "disrupting my sleeping pattern" 

People at work who change their minds, lie & take credit for other peoples work. 

Rude people who push in line, talk on their phones while ordering stuff. 

The stupid 50% off that only relates to the RRP. So it's really only 10% off

Sales that exclude, Garmin, Wahoo, continental etc 

Then there's the people at work who use the toilet, don't wash their hands & go straight to the kitchen.

Self-declared holders of national moral compasses who claim religious freedom requires imposing their beliefs as the social norm, and insist that not to do so is an existential threat to all society.

Smarmy, hypocritical politicians, who think themselves the smartest person in the room but behave like moronic thieves.

Use of the word 'like' as a filler or discourse particle. I also hate Tony Abbott's use of 'aaaahhhh' for the same purpose, but that might have more to do with it being Tony Abbott.

Fully justified text - it's just one of those things.

Customer service staff, who will ask the person who has made the effort to travel to their store to wait, while they take the phone call from the person too lazy to make that same trip.

People saying "I know, right" 

Customer service people saying "Next waiting" 

Waiting at the fast service checkout at the supermarket while smokers get priority service. 

I know, right!

• Haha 1

Seriously, you know someone was gonna say it!

1 hour ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Customer service staff, who will ask the person who has made the effort to travel to their store to wait, while they take the phone call from the person too lazy to make that same trip.

I hate when the check out operator stops serving people buying food, to sell smokes to the guy who just walked up to the couner. FFS he's buying smokes, make him wait. I have been in line for 5min already.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

I hate when the check out operator stops serving people buying food, to sell smokes to the guy who just walked up to the couner. FFS he's buying smokes, make him wait. I have been in line for 5min already.

Yeah I said that above, I usually quip. I suppose they don't have as long to live so they cant wait. 

• Haha 1

When my wife re vacuums the house or re stacks the dishwasher after i have done it because its not done the way she would have done it.......then whinges that she never gets any help....

And while im at it....she always re makes the bed..again because its not how she would have done it

5 hours ago, lawman said:

All of TC's

Ive stopped listening to the news because mention of Trump depresses me

The word "journey" - if you are not actually traveling at the time you are not on a journey, your appearance on a reality TV show is not f****** journey, it is appearing on a f****** reality show

Don't greet me with the words "What do you know"  that is not a greeting, what I do know is that you can increase your vocabulary.

UFC and the like is not sport, it is legitimised violence that has no place in rational society (touch paper lit)

****in oath!!

• Like 1

in meetings when people say

"lets park that for later"

we all know later is never coming.

23 minutes ago, Peter said:

in meetings when people say

"lets park that for later"

we all know later is never coming.

"We need to take this off line & address it separately".

"No I just exposed you as a lying sack of shit, we will deal with it now"  

2 hours ago, Cottoneyes said:

Women that don't leave the seat up

All of the above

Blokes that pee all over the seat and floor and don’t clean up after themselves... at least I think it is blokes?! 

16 hours ago, The Customer said:

In this politically correct mad World, thought it was time to start a thread where you can get it all out of your system. I'll kick it off...

Kardashians

Justin Bieber

Unremarkable athletes with instagram celebrity status

5hr+ 70.3 and 11hr+ IM performances deemed worthy of Spielberg style instagram live feed (unless you're over the age of 70)

Motivational quotes from unmotivated people

When you log on to Facebook and someone waves at you.

Anthony Robbins graduates

The current trend to get a bubble-butt

The word 'moist'

Unremarkable athletes with instagram celebrity status is a big one for me. Triathletes are the worst for some reason. 

People that say 'you know what I mean?' after they've said something. Well how about you just say what you mean then you dont need to ask if I know what you mean.

Young kids saying using the work 'literally' way too often an mostly in the totally wrong context. It was so hot I was literally dying....um , no you weren't.

25 minutes ago, iFoz said:

All of the above

Blokes that pee all over the seat and floor and don’t clean up after themselves... at least I think it is blokes?! 

Where I work, its the women & some leave foot prints on the toilet seat too. 😠

11 minutes ago, AA7 said:

Young kids saying using the work 'literally' way too often an mostly in the totally wrong context. It was so hot I was literally dying....um , no you weren't.

My daughter!  I tried to point out out to her and she and her mum literally didn't believe me, till about half an hour later she used it 3 times in two consecutive sentences. I literally put a literal bomb under her for literally denying her literal literal overuse!

You know what I mean?

15 hours ago, goughy said:

I feel left out that no one has ever waved to me on FB. But I'll give someone a thumbs up on messenger just to save having to type a response.

I got a Cranky wave.... I feel fulfilled, I can leave now :)

• Like 1